PLEBAn Holiday Card Exchange 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
Yes it spilled glitter all over the place :mad: :lol: :wink:

:lol: Same here!! Though I saw it coming, and ran into the kitchen!

Thank you , Amber! Loved the stickers, too!

And I got such lovely cards from vertpomme and yjmarigold... thank you both!!

I also received the funniest card I've seen in a while from Shannon! I laughed so hard, thanks Shannon!!

:hug: to all!

Late in posting this, but my homemade cards went out on
this past Thursday. Hope everyone likes them.

Got cards so far from:
Amber - the glitter was awesome! It is simply not a holiday
without something sparkly. :wink:

BluRmGrl - all I have to say is :combust:
Just what I needed before heading off to work the holiday
retail crowd.

:hug:s To all

vertpomme said:
Late in posting this, but my homemade cards went out on
this past Thursday. Hope everyone likes them.

Got cards so far from:
Amber - the glitter was awesome! It is simply not a holiday
without something sparkly. :wink:

retail crowd.

:hug:s To all

oh yay I'm glad you like my card :hug: :)

vertpomme said:
retail crowd.

Whew - thank goodness somebody finally got one! I was out of town this weekend & didn't know if any of mine had been received yet. You've gotten yours in GA - I wonder if Bonomot, who's literally 2hrs from me has gotten hers yet? :hmm:

I tawt I taw a puddy tat....:love:

Thanks Sicy :hug: :kiss:!!!

Wow! Could you have been any faster?!?! That's impressive international posting for ya!

BluRmGrl said:

Whew - thank goodness somebody finally got one! I was out of town this weekend & didn't know if any of mine had been received yet. You've gotten yours in GA - I wonder if Bonomot, who's literally 2hrs from me has gotten hers yet? :hmm:

:yippie:

I got yours yesterday, BluRmGrl, along with one from Sicy, Bonochick and Amber (my dog is now a bit be-glittered)!

Thank you all! :hug: As I was opening them, I kept going, "Now *that's* a present!" or some other silly thing that made hubby roll his eyes. He does that a lot. :shrug: I love mail!

(Uh, and no, we don't get mail on Sunday, but there was some big parade downtown Saturday, so couldn't get to to the P.O. until yesterday.)

My lame and uncreative cards are going out today....

Alisaura said:
I bought cards last night... hoping to write them all this weekend. If I'm not completely distracted by the JT box set... :hyper:
*got completely distracted* :reject:

Oh look, I just found some leftover glitter from my friend's hen's night... :hmm:

Amber, my dogs got covered with glitter. :lol: :heart:

Thank you, everyone!!! I love my cards. :hug:

Last edited:
Bono Mot said:

:yippie:

I got yours yesterday, BluRmGrl, along with one from Sicy, Bonochick and Amber (my dog is now a bit be-glittered)!

Thank you all! :hug: As I was opening them, I kept going, "Now *that's* a present!" or some other silly thing that made hubby roll his eyes. He does that a lot. :shrug: I love mail!

hehe glitter everywhere! :lol:

you're welcome :hug:

No, it was cute! That's what they get for nosing around and bothering me when I'm trying to go through my mail. :giggle: :heart:

I got cards (and glitter!! :D ) today from WithOrWithoutE & U2Girl412. So neat that you both chose to send (RED) cards - I love the designs. :up:

Back
Top Bottom