Pleban girls/women's HALLOWEEN party - It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night Wild :wave:

Actually this afternoon at work they told us that we could dress up for Hallowe'en if we wanted, or just wear black and orange... So I'll be wearing that to work tomorrow, with the shawl *g*

She's doing pretty rough :sigh: but she's hanging right in there, poor little thing. She's such a sweetheart, she keeps trying to follow me around even though she can hardly breath after walking from one side of the room to the other, let alone around the house. :( she's resting alright for the moment, and taking in all the attention and love. I've basically made my peace with the fact that it's happening and there's not much we can do. When it's time, it's just time. :sad:

I really believe we'll be reunited again in the next life :yes: so I keep reminding myself it's not good0bye, just farewell for awhile

I hate to take off on you but I need to give her a dose of her medicine and visit with my mom and dad for a little bit - I hope to be back tonight but it's hard to say - I have a tendancy to fall asleep unexpectedly early these days :reject:

:lol:

Oh! did I mention that it looks like we've settled on names (at least tentatively) Lily for a girl and Gibson for a boy :love: :D

anyway, talk to you girls again soon :heart: luv U!

You're lucky to have us?
Pft girlie!
We're lucky to have you. :hug:
As is Sassy. She has had a wonderful life in a great home surrounded by love and being spoiled rotten. What more could a kitty want? And clearly she knows you will always be there for her and is simply trying to demonstrate the same to you. :heart:
Ok, before I get all emotional, I am convinced that things that Buttons did for us, were just that, him trying to show he loved us and understood, and that it was time...
and yeah, so much for not getting emotional :sad:

VintagePunk said:
Drea!! :hug: Great dress, what was the occasion? :)

That and a black shawl that I knit (finished about 20 mins before I left for the bar :lol: ) was my Hallowe'en costume that I wore to the Elevation show in Hamilton on Sat night :wink: I went as Madame Defarge from A Tale of Two Cities.. the only knitter in history (fictional or real) to have used the skill for :evil: *g* (She used her knitting to create a list of all the people she thought should die in the French Revolution.)

VintagePunk said:
I've been hearing random noises in here for the past few days, and now I have mouse paranoia. :yikes: :sad: :scream:

disney-mickey.jpg

Drea said:

That and a black shawl that I knit (finished about 20 mins before I left for the bar :lol: ) was my Hallowe'en costume that I wore to the Elevation show in Hamilton on Sat night :wink: I went as Madame Defarge from A Tale of Two Cities.. the only knitter in history (fictional or real) to have used the skill for :evil: *g* (She used her knitting to create a list of all the people she thought should die in the French Revolution.)
Cool!
I didn't know that! :up:

Charlie Brown!
Ha, I love the Great Pumpkin!

Back
Top Bottom