Pleban girls/women's HALLOWEEN party - It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

!!! Really?! Wow! :eek:hmy : :lol :

B]

Yeah. Hes going with the girl he got with after he dumped me. Theyve been together about a year. :ohmy::uhoh: And hes leaving his 7 and 8 yr old. :tsk:

~BrightestStar~ said:

He's cooking you? :uhoh :
In what, a giant cauldron?

:tongue :

Yeah its all the rage in england at the moment. :tongue:

Sad_Girl said:

was that a typo or a play-on-words? :wink : :giggle :

I wish i was that clever to do a play on words. :lmao: Was a typo. :reject:

I haven't been around much lately, but when I have been able to catch up on stuff, everything seems to be good news for you Jem :hug: I'm glad to hear things are going well for you, no one deserves it more :heart:

goodnight! :hug: sweet dreams, and feel better soon!

hi long lost Pleba girls :hug: this is a drive-by posting; i'm on a slow internet connection these days. miss all you girls!!!

Sad_Girl said:
snapshot_1433ef99_7433ef9a.jpg

Niccceeee :up:

:hug:

RUFF?!? :faint: She lives!! :shocked:

Just a quick catch up and a :wave: hi *g* Kaf's in town, she's good, and if she had net access at her grandma's you guys would've had :drunk: posting from her :lol:

GG1, if you see this.. I gave Carlos that :hug: and :kiss: after I talked to you - I'm sorry I couldn't really hear you but our table was next to the DJ booth! :lol: (Carlos called GG1 and Kaf and I both talked to her too :D)

There's some great pics from tonight that people were taking, when they go online I'll let you all know *g* Now I'm off to bed, as I have to work in 8 hours, and tomorrow will be a *very* late night... I'll see you all when the weekend's over if I don't say a quick bye before I leave for work in the morning :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I haven't been around much lately, but when I have been able to catch up on stuff, everything seems to be good news for you Jem :hug: I'm glad to hear things are going well for you, no one deserves it more :heart:

goodnight! :hug: sweet dreams, and feel better soon!

Awww thanks. :hug: Everyone deserves happiness. :yes:

bonoishot said:
Did i tell you i saw Andy not long ago. He's moving to Australia. :lmao:
:uhoh:

ITH sounds awesome!! I wish I could go too... One day I will! :yes:

Bought a new top for this wedding I'm going to tomorrow... I think I may finally be growing something approaching a fashion sense... :ohmy: :giggle:

*doesn't like clothes shopping* :reject:

Magic Bus to the Gladstone, then U2 Songbook.. from what Tony was saying last night, they've given the artists complete freedom as to how they do their song(s) - they didn't want straight cover songs *G* Considering there's a techno artist and a reggae guy included in there... this should be REALLY interesting :wink:

Back
Top Bottom