Pleban Girls Party...you can watch if ya wanna...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah! Those bloody eejits! Aha! Now you're at the wind-up VP!!

I had a special curry! (mixed meat!)

That would be amazing! The box for 8 in TO!! It would have: Me, VP, Wild, Bri, Mucca, Dis, SoBe(where has she got to?) and Jules!!

What's a seat with a ple Wild?? Or is that a spelling mistake?

I should be doing work&i'm finding it hard to drag myself off!!

:(

VintagePunk said:
Bri :hug: maybe it'll blow over??

The link...there's a guy from the GTA yahoo group I've been e-mailing with. He wants to bid on it, but needs others to buy the tickets from him. I'm considering it, but there are various pros and cons. :sigh:

I just thought your parents might approve, since you'd be well out of harms way.

:hug::hug:
It'll come and go. I tried not to seem upset......it jus means she has somethin else to threaten me with.But my god..if my dad doesn't ask soon the scalpers either won't have freakin tix..or they are gonna cost a liver or two....
I've been to the box for one or two other things, very nice, comfortable, yay free food....but, especially to see people...well, binoculars are nice....

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug::hug:
I've been to the box for one or two other things, very nice, comfortable, yay free food....but, especially to see people...well, binoculars are nice....

Okay...the prob. with the box seats are that they are at the far end of the arena. Plus, while the price is reasonable now (approx 150 each), there is another auction for the same box for Friday's show, and that auction is up to over $2000. That's WAY too much, IMO, for the location.

On the other hand, if I don't grab something now, I could be left with nothing. :sigh: decisions, decisions...

Oh, another box seat plus - 2 beers each. I get Sarah's, so that makes 4. If you come, assuming that nondrinkers usually don't like beer, that would make 6 for me. :lmao:

Last edited:
It would be fab, altho' if it was my decision, i think you can all guess who wouldn't be invited to spoil the party......

VP - I did see your post earlier at the bloody wedding thread!

Grrrrr :mad: :madspit:

WildHoney said:
I wish i could win the lottery and then i could get you a box and fly the girls in US and susan & i to Toronto to see the boys...

Could you imagine us lot on the town....

I'm sure it would be a party, the likes of which that city has never seen. :D

You don't like them either then Wild? That's if you know who i speak of! Ok, their initials are C&C! :yuck: :yell: :tsk: :sick: :barf:

VintagePunk said:

First of all, sleeping till noon. It's not like you're out on the street corner selling crack, or anything. :| (will edit)

Oh, another box seat plus - 2 beers each. I get Sarah's, so that makes 4. If you come, assuming that nondrinkers usually don't like beer, that would make 6 for me. :lmao:

:sigh: Yes. I'm a terrible child..look at me, not having a job, being sarcastic, staying up late, sleeping till noon.:|
I swear one day I should jus become like my cousin...drink, do pot, smoke, yell at my parents, maybe try and hit them...go out all night, and not tell them where or who I'm with....:|
:sigh:

------
Well, seeing as I'll be of age then..I could have at least one beer...if anythin, to simplly keep you from getting utterly plastered :giggle:

Hmmm...I think all us girls would be crazy if we got together. TO wouldn't know what hit it. :hug:

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
You don't like them either then Wild? That's if you know who i speak of! Ok, their initials are C&C! :yuck: :yell: :tsk: :sick: :barf:

:no: only like wills and harry

i liked Diana. I always wanted a wedding dress like hers. i know she wasn't perfect but to go through what she did with Him...

I have got a replica of Di's engagement ring although it didn't cost as much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom