Pleban Girls Party - Wishing we were in Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww! My mom just told me that we have birds in one of our birdhouses we put out in her garden :D it's actually one of my favorite ones, it's a little Irish style house :) we never knew if we'd get any lodgers or if they'd just be for decoration

she says there are two adult birds bringing food back to it all the time now, so there must be babies :heart:

Oh :cute: how sweet.
Its so nice to be able to think that you helped a little bird family get started.

My birds have actually started begging for food. When I'm out on the back porch, they all start to come to the screen/door/birdfeeders hanging nearby.
Those little rascals :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh :cute: how sweet.
Its so nice to be able to think that you helped a little bird family get started.

My birds have actually started begging for food. When I'm out on the back porch, they all start to come to the screen/door/birdfeeders hanging nearby.
Those little rascals :wink:

:lol: yeah, some of them get a little pushy sometimes

Like Blue Jays :madwife:

These are just little chickadees :cute:

the Robins and Morning doves actually will fly over and 'scold' my cats when they are out in the yard :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Aww! My mom just told me that we have birds in one of our birdhouses we put out in her garden :D it's actually one of my favorite ones, it's a little Irish style house :) we never knew if we'd get any lodgers or if they'd just be for decoration

she says there are two adult birds bringing food back to it all the time now, so there must be babies :heart:

:cute:!!

We've been seeing baby birds around here alot recently. In fact there was a lil baby robin on our front lawn, I almost had to adopt it since it seemed abandoned but luckily it's mom came by the end of tha day.

I haven't seen a blue jay arpund here in a long time. :( We used to feed them peanuts in the winter...

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:cute:!!

We've been seeing baby birds around here alot recently. In fact there was a lil baby robin on our front lawn, I almost had to adopt it since it seemed abandoned but luckily it's mom came by the end of tha day.

I haven't seen a blue jay arpund here in a long time. :( We used to feed them peanuts in the winter...

we have tons of robins, they like to play in our sprinklers :cute:

I don't mind the blue jays except when they're being mean to other birds :grumpy:

We also have a pair of cardinals - what incredibly beautiful birds the males are! And so easy to see :wink:

we also have the worlds FATTEST squirrel :lmao: most squirrels are so limber and athletic - this guy cracks me up! Watching him climb is like watching something defy all the rules of physics

I have cardinals, black birds, crows (pushy little devils), wrens, sparrows, finch, robins.

An occasional woodpecker.

They all seem to get along, even with the rabbits and squirrels :D

yeah, we have a lot of crows, and some red-winged black birds I've seen too.

I like the crows well enough, haven't had any trouble with them. My grandfather had one that used to sit on his shoulder. he would feed it hamburger. He also taught it how to say swear words. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
yeah, we have a lot of crows, and some red-winged black birds I've seen too.

I like the crows well enough, haven't had any trouble with them. My grandfather had one that used to sit on his shoulder. he would feed it hamburger. He also taught it how to say swear words. :lol:

:lmao:!!

My favourite bird has to be the canary (gold finches technically, I believe). So pretty and rare to see.

We've also got red-winged black birds, robins, cardinals, sparrows and the like.

I aven't seen many crows in a long while either. I'm wondering whether west nile has something to do with that...

Back
Top Bottom