Pleban Girls Party - Where you do not have to wear pants if its not cold!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono.car-sm.jpg

1111486676.jpg

:giggle:

bono.jpg

Bono of U2 was recording the soundtrack for "The Gangs of New York" (a new movie starring Leonardo DeCaprio and directed by Martin Scorsece). Bono had me sit next to him on a couch as he laid down the vocal. It put me in a trance. He's becoming quite the Humanitarian and I'm proud to call him my friend.
*slightly jealous*

bono.jpg

:combust:

newbie.jpg

It must be a requirement, you suspect, that the person who speaks at an award ceremony tell bad jokes or simply be the most boring speaker available for said night. You’ve been sitting at your table, the speakers monotonous rambling running together in your mind, not hearing an actual word of it. At least you’ve had a good view. He’s seated just to your right, and perfectly in your line of vision if you were looking at the stage. Which you’re not. Not a chance. How could you possibly tear your eyes away from him, dressed like that? His shirt is open so far you can *almost* see his belly button. You can’t help but smile at the very thought. For a split second, the rosary hanging around his neck makes you feel a tad bit guilty for all the impure thoughts you’ve been entertaining about him.

Then you feel something rub up against your calf. You jump slightly, your mind racing nearly as fast as your heart as you realize it’s *him*. He’s slipped one of his legs behind yours and is now gently rubbing it up against your stockinged leg. Heat shoots through you and you know your face flushes red, you purse your lips to keep from making a noise of surprise. Mmmm! Why is that simple contact, his leg rubbing against yours, up and down, just slightly, so exciting? It’s an intimate gesture. A secret. You glance over at him, the million questions in your mind show clearly in your eyes. He glances sideways at you, subtly, but you know he’s watching you for a reaction. You know he likes what he saw when he smirks and tries to hide his devilish grin behind his hands, folding them in front of him and leaning against them.

Bonopopsmoking.jpg

He looks at you, his blue eyes twinkling now that you can see them over the tops of those sunglasses he always wears. Why would anyone hide such beautiful eyes? You smirk right back at him now. You’ve never been the type to back down from a dare, and that is exactly what you see in those blue eyes. You slip out of your extremely uncomfortable shoe and find his other leg, sliding your stocking clad toes up beneath the cuff of his pantleg. You see him twitch slightly in surprise, but he recovers quickly, arching an eyebrow toward you and still smirking.

He leans back in his chair and stretches his thick arms and hands, shifting in his seat until he’s considerably closer to you. No one seems to notice. His hand slips under the table and rests on your thigh, the heat of it spreading through you until you think you might burst into flames. You realize your breathing has picked up and you do your best to act naturally as he wiggles his fingers against the soft fabric of your skirt, inching it up higher and higher until his finger can caress your thigh more closely.

He’s surprised to discover you’re wearing real stockings and not panty-hose. He glances toward you quickly, his amusement fading now; tainted with something deeper, something darker. More primitive. You smile coyly at his surprise, even though you’re trembling from the slight contact of his bare skin against yours. His hand slips down to caress the inside of your thigh and your legs fall apart gently on instinct.

Oh, Hell. You need to get out of there. NOW. Apparantly he realizes this, too, because his hand retreats and he clears his throat. You glance at him and he nods casually toward the door. You smile shyly in understanding and excuse yourself from the table. The wait in the hallway is excrutiating. You pace and run your hands over your hair and clothes, smoothing them nervously.

And then he emerges from the ballroom, and it’s like time stops. You smile, your body reacting immediately to the very sight of him. He smiles back and hurries down the hall toward you. When he reaches you he doesn’t slow down, but wraps an arm around your waist and guides you along with him into a maintainance room. The door has barely shut behind him when you feel his grip tighten and he pulls you flush against him, his hot wet mouth closing over your own greedily. You shiver as you wrap your arms around his neck, sliding one hand into his soft hair and holding fast to him with the other.

He growls, deep in his throat, the noise vibrating against your mouth and eliciting a responsive moan from you. He presses you up against the door you just entered through, his hands firm and assertive as they rub your back and thighs, his entire body rubbing against yours now. He breaks your kiss and gasps into your ear how much you made him want you, NEED you, his body affirming his words and his touch promising you he, too, never backs down from a dare…

open.jpg

Last edited:
:wave: Bye Wild

*happy sigh* Damn, but that's a good B fantasy ... I may have to take that one further... :hmm: might be something worth writing even if I have to e-mail it individualy instead of posting :lol:

**edited to say: not that I'm bragging about the cap itself... I don't know if what I wrote did justice to what was going on in my gutter-brain :lol:

Last edited:
SG :hug:
I'm fine aside from the fact that i'll be staying up late due to the procrastinating that I've been doing :huh:

I've been dealing with my uni schedule for next year....it's brutal trying to fit everything in without having 5 hour gaps in between classes :mad: :madspit:

Bye Wild! :wave:

VP :hug:

exams :madspit: Yuck

I only have one more :hyper: on wednesday night; took the other tonight :huh: didn't do so well, but what the hell... I'm learning not to be such a perfectionist

I have some Edgie pics for you, Mucca! :hyper: Lemme go find 'em!

Bri :hug:
Not even exams!! I still have tests this week from regular classes!! :scream: And teacher's expect us to be studying for provincials while dealing with all that!!! :rant:

But on the up side I'll be disecting the fetal pig tomorrow!! :up:

Mucca said:
Bri :hug:
Not even exams!! I still have tests this week from regular classes!! :scream: And teacher's expect us to be studying for provincials while dealing with all that!!! :rant:

But on the up side I'll be disecting the fetal pig tomorrow!! :up:

:sigh: Don't let the bastards grind you down! :hug:

Fetal pig :yikes:

SG - That's great!! :up: I'm sure you did fine on todays! :hug:
Ohh Edgie pics :hyper::hyper: Maybe it'll motivate me to study! NOT!!!!:madspit: I'll just end up staying here longer. :lol:

I downloaded the vid of Edge on the catwalk awhile ago...:drool::combust:

Sad_Girl said:

*happy sigh* Damn, but that's a good B fantasy ... I may have to take that one further... :hmm: might be something worth writing even if I have to e-mail it individualy instead of posting :lol:

**edited to say: not that I'm bragging about the cap itself... I don't know if what I wrote did justice to what was going on in my gutter-brain :lol:

Pretty please? With sugar on top? :drool:

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Please?
With sugar and syrup on top...of Bono..or Adam? :wink:
:bow:

aww Mucca :hug:
5 hr gaps between classes is fun......really :shifty:......and often unavoidable.
And teachers can be so understanding sometime...:rolleyes:
:hug:

Fetal pig!?
I named mine after my teacher *LOL*
But that was gr 10......

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

:sigh: Don't let the bastards grind you down! :hug:

Fetal pig :yikes:

:hug:

I think I'm going to name it after my evil civ teacher who likes to give us tests on 4 massive chapters 2 weeks before exams!! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom