Pleban Girls Party - Where old acquaintances are not forgot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
GG2 :drool

I'm sorting out some PM's for you :shifty

What you like licking ink?? :yuck

:flirt: no but I like licking your fingers...
:tsk: men butchering U2.... well, at least he likes it!

VP :uhoh: well... yea..... uhm.... there's that book report.... and tha latin test on thursday..... but yea.... errr 51 minutes and 28 seconds remaining :happy: then two links willl come your way :wink: Let's see who's first, you downloading EVERYTHING or me uploading new series! :lol:
I separated the files I ysi'd 1 by 1 in three zips of each around 400 MB now, so they should be faster tomorrow... in about four hours... so I hope I can have more than three uploads with this site! 3 is what I tried today (needed HBO for somebody else too) and it worked...

Jez, wanna go find a new house together? I can shoot my father pretty often :happy: sadly, I don't.... he wouldn't be worth to go to jail for....

:sigh: fathers, who needs them?

JezSnape said:
Thanks Jem:lol: VP :hug:

The deal with my parents isn't all that big, considering some of the stuff you guys go through :reject: It's just that they're going to start a new rule around here. In effect, it means I'll never ne on here when any of you guys are anymore :(

:sad:

That's kind of weird. :huh: Do they have a reason for their decision? :huh:

JezSnape said:

The deal with my parents isn't all that big, considering some of the stuff you guys go through :reject: It's just that they're going to start a new rule around here. In effect, it means I'll never ne on here when any of you guys are anymore :(

:sad:

Sorry your having problems with your parents :hug:

Have you tried explaining

VintagePunk said:

Maybe he was carrying it around, waiting for someone special to give it to - then he saw you. :cute: :love:

That would be sweet. He does like me or so Kat says. Last time they played here he asked me what i was doing after the gig and i said oh i'm off home to bed, need to sleep i'm doing overtime at work tommorow. :reject::lmao:

Hes from New Zealand. Cheap holidays to New Zealand anyone? :shifty:

:lol:

No hes sweet really. I think he was a bit scared to talk to me when he brought me that as Craig was sat with me. :lol:

GG2, don't tempt me. My relationship with my dad is weird :lol:

VP, it's the time zone thing. I have to get up around half past five come spring term, and mum decided that I have to get a normal amount of sleep. She's a sweetheart that worries about me, but I haven't had a normal amount of sleep in six years :lol: Dad "fixed" the problem by saying that the computers have to be shut off by midnight. Midnight for me is in ten minutes. Most of you aren't here, or just dropping in :sigh:

Jem :lol: Read your PM. Sounds like a fun dude!

JezSnape said:

Awww Jez. :sad::hug:

Is there anyone to come to a compromise?

I know Jez, my parents are like that too... sadly for them they fall asleep while I'm still at the pc :nerd:
and tonight I have a good excuse! When they ask me why I'm still online, I just tell them to blame VP :happy:

maybe you could try to get out of bed a little later, and get in it later too? just shift your times around :)

usually I'm able to catch a few of the american/canadian PGPers in the afternoon, SG was here this afternoon... but usually it's evening for them, wich is in the middle of the night for us.... :sigh: timezones!

bonoishot said:

That would be sweet. He does like me or so Kat says. Last time they played here he asked me what i was doing after the gig and i said oh i'm off home to bed, need to sleep i'm doing overtime at work tommorow. :reject::lmao:

Hes from New Zealand. Cheap holidays to New Zealand anyone? :shifty:

No hes sweet really. I think he was a bit scared to talk to me when he brought me that as Craig was sat with me. :lol:

:ohmy: :sexywink:

Is he someone you could see yourself being interested in?

Jez, I can see that for a kid, or even a teen, but you're in your 20's! From everything you've said, you're doing very well in school, and I don't think you'd stay up late every night chatting to the point that you would destroy your life due to exhaustion. :huh:

WildHoney said:

You may not of :madspit:

There are various meanings :lol:

Yes ofcourse :hmm: Harddrive for your computer, Harddisk if it's external.... HighDefenition when we're talking photographs or latest tv screens :hmm: now what more.....

Ok, sorry, I got caught with a very dramatic friend on MSN :lol:

GG2, I can't shift my times around, since my train for school leaves early, but I would have loved too otherwise. This spring I wasn't as concerned with school, so I could be on a lot longer.

VP, my mom has this thing about wanting to be the last one in bed. If I stay up, she feels she has to too. :sigh: It feels really weird living at home at 23. I'm not even allowed to get a tattoo yet :madspit:

Ohh,,, PM's :hyper: Wild :drool:

VintagePunk said:

You sound less than enthused. :hug:

I'm tired now, think my energy levels are dropping. I spent hours trekking round Manchester. :crack:

I do like him, its just a bit soon i think to think about that sorta stuff ( after Andy) :yes: He does seem like a nice a guy and he doesn't appear shifty like Andy apparently is. :lol:

Watch this space. :wink:

I think it would amuse the hell outta his bandmates though. :lol:

:hmm: well maybe try to explain her that she doesn't have to wait for you to go to bed? that you're a very responsible adult and that you can take care of yourself now?

:shifty:

:drool: how did you know I have a thing for that hat Wild??? :drool:

:shifty:

JezSnape said:

VP, my mom has this thing about wanting to be the last one in bed. If I stay up, she feels she has to too. :sigh: It feels really weird living at home at 23. I'm not even allowed to get a tattoo yet :madspit:

Ah, I see. My mom was sorta like that too, when I lived at home. During the week she was always the last one to bed, because I either had to get up for work or school, but when I got into my mid to late teens, I was always up latest on weekends. And right up till the day I got married and moved out, she waited up for me if I was out at night. :cute: :love:

Back
Top Bottom