Pleban Girls Party - When life gives you lemons....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey Molly!

Sarah, It's really good work for 30 mins! I'm impressed, hehe. Takes me forever to even think about starting essays, they make me go Argh. And that's on a good day!

God my typing is getting very bad. Time I went to bed, I think! It's after 1am here!

Goodnight everyone! :hug: for you all.

Kat xo

chickadee said:
hey Molly!

Sarah, It's really good work for 30 mins! I'm impressed, hehe. Takes me forever to even think about starting essays, they make me go Argh. And that's on a good day!

God my typing is getting very bad. Time I went to bed, I think! It's after 1am here!

Goodnight everyone! :hug: for you all.

Kat xo

Goodnight :hug:

I have been thinking about it for a while though :lol:

sarah,
i think your essay is wonderful...
i know it is hard to fit it all in but i still think the economic tensions are a big factor...
as reasons why mayella broke the taboo and then cried rape, and the whole thing with the entailment...
i love your first line, i think perhaps you could mention that it is also about a town coming into a new era...
and while i think atticus is not looked on kindly for what he does, he is not really hated by anyone except mr ewell.
also, his children come to really appreciate what he can do and realise they ought not dwell on what he can't do...

but it really is a great essay
good job!

Molly Bloom said:
sarah,
i think your essay is wonderful...
i know it is hard to fit it all in but i still think the economic tensions are a big factor...
as why mayella broke the taboo and then cried rape,
i love your first line, i think perhaps you could mention that it is also about a town coming into a new era...
and while i think atticus is not looked on kindly for what he does, he is not really hated by anyone except mr ewell.
also, his children come to really appreciate what he can do and realise they ought not dwell on what he can't do...

but it really is a great essay
good job!

OK, thanks....I'll try to fit that in :yes: :hug:

Any ideas on a title?

ahh never heard of her ...
i still have the ratty woven bracelet bono gave me :D
and still have a sweater kurt cobain owned, its an old, poor old moth eaten thing...

one man's trash is another man's treasure

Molly Bloom said:
ahh never heard of her ...
i still have the ratty woven bracelet bono gave me :D
and still have a sweater kurt cobain old, poor old moth eaten thing...

one man's trash is another man's treasure

Bono gave you a bracelet!? :ohmy: :cool: Did you ask him for it or he just gave it to you?

And you've met Kurt Cobain?! :bow:

he gave it to me
i had a big ol' crush on a guy named peter in a band called the hothouse flowers
i gave him my favourite bracelet and he gave me the 'if you were just a few years older' talk
bono and adam came into the pub as i had just finished crying and was having a pint.
normally i was very chatty but not then so bono asked me what was wrong and i told him and he said some really really sweet things and gave me one of the leather woven bracelets he use to wear in the 80's :drool:

as for kurt, yes i live in seattle and my guy is a musician so i knew him

Back
Top Bottom