Pleban Girls Party: We're tired of taking it slow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pictures below = dead Jem. :shifty:

bonoadamkiss360-1.jpg

bonoadamkiss360-2.jpg

:drool::combust::hyper::love:

:faint:

OMG how sexy :drool:

I need another Bono kiss :sigh:

I am. :shifty::drool::heart:

It was something just said on Jonathon Ross. Bono and edge were on therein the past hour. Its a comment another guest made. Maybe not appopriate for them to say it :shifty: but it did made me lol.

Ooooh yeah. Is my main email. * Goes to check* :shifty:

And before that when she asked if Bono & Edge were "together" :lol:

And Bono hugged Edge and pretend to pinch is nipple :drool::ohmy:

I know , Ni & I were :lmao: at that comment

And Bono's smile when he laughted :drool:

Thinking about whether to go to NYC to see Spiderman now :shifty:

It was hilarious. You see there faces during that video of them playing on RTE in the late 70s'. :lmao::cute:

Doubt i would be able to afford NYC for Spiderman, if i win the lottery ( not tonights though :grumpy::wink: ) count me in. :shifty:

It was hilarious. You see there faces during that video of them playing on RTE in the late 70s'. :lmao::cute:

Doubt i would be able to afford NYC for Spiderman, if i win the lottery ( not tonights though :grumpy::wink: ) count me in. :shifty:

I know i think Bono was a bit embarrassed :cute:

Yeah i know what you mean, unless we go catch a U2 show as well :hmm:

We'll see if it comes to London....

Hi Wild! :hug:

:drool:

:hyper: Peoples are arriving.

Thora. :hug::hyper:

I found a website that tells you filming locations in NYC. If i make it there after Boston guess what i will do if a certain show schedule appears there when i am in town. :shifty:

:reject: x 100000000000000000000

Hi! :hug: I'll just be here for a little bit longer. My work day is almost done, then I am officially on vacation!! :hyper: I'm so ready for a little break.

Oooh - that's awesome!! I hope you can make it work!! :D

Thora this time in 14 weeks :hyper:

Vegas baby :drool:

:cheer: It's going to be AMAZING!!!

Ooooh vacation. :hyper::hi5: Sounds awesome. You going anywhere?

I'm afraid i'd end up surrounded by 14 years olds and feel old. :lmao:

Yup - I'm going to visit my parents for 9 days. They live about 2 hours away from me. :)

Nahh, don't worry about it. You can be all stealth, and just seem like you're randomly passing by at a very convenient time. :wink:

Yup - I'm going to visit my parents for 9 days. They live about 2 hours away from me. :)

Nahh, don't worry about it. You can be all stealth, and just seem like you're randomly passing by at a very convenient time. :wink:

:hyper: Have fun catching up with your family. I remember you posting pictres when you have been to see them before. The area they live near looked gorgeous. :drool:

Got it. Stealth. :shifty::wink:

Me: "Ooooooh, imagine seeing you here Ed Westwick." :shifty:

Sutble. Me. Not. :lmao:

Need more practice. :shifty:

:hyper: Have fun catching up with your family. I remember you posting pictres when you have been to see them before. The area they live near looked gorgeous. :drool:

Got it. Stealth. :shifty::wink:

Me: "Ooooooh, imagine seeing you here Ed Westwick." :shifty:

Sutble. Me. Not. :lmao:

Need more practice. :shifty:

Yeah, it's one of the most BEAUTIFUL places on earth. I will definitely be taking lots of pictures, as the weather has been so hot & sunny lately, and promises to be much of the same for the foreseeable future. Hooray!

:lmao: I love it!

Back
Top Bottom