Pleban Girls Party: We're tired of taking it slow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw No Doubt last month and it poured for the entire show. I was on the lawn. As long as there is U2 and some drinks we'll be fine

I saw No Doubt last month and it poured for the entire show. I was on the lawn. As long as there is U2 and some drinks we'll be fine

:yikes: The whole show. Sounds like when i was in Edinburgh for the Live 8 thing where B performed with The Corrs. It poured down for most of the show. I was ill before and during the show and found out when i got home I'd had a chest infection the whole time. Oops. :doh::lol:

It was sooo worth it though. Me and my friend stayed in a tent the night before/after the show and it mildy leaked so we got wet in the tent too. Luckily we saw the funny side of the whole thing and just got drunk. :lol::up:

I'm sure most of us die hards would stand through snow to see them. :lol: So pfft to rain. ;) :hug:

Omg guys, I'm watching a dvd boot of Barcelona! :drool: Someone took the best You Tube videos of the two shows, edited them together and made a multi-cam video of the entire show! They did a really good job - it's obviously not pro shot or anything, but it's good!

It's here, in three parts: U2 Full concert 360 Tour Barcelona_Part One Video by Marnix - MySpace Video

I didn't realize it would embed here - just click to open the page, and the other two parts are there, too.

If you want to download it, you can use this: KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!

Then use a dvd burning program to convert and burn to dvd. Technology :love:

Damn, they only showed the mask people for a few seconds from a distance, the rest of it was shot mostly from the upper levels. Either there was no good video or the editor (wisely) chose not to focus on the masks. :shifty:

I just felt like using that smiley. It was a genuine thank you. I can watch youtube videos on my blackberry. :angry: And on my ipod touch. :angry:

:angry: :angry: :angry:

:kiss:

If you wanted a dvd, I'm sure I could arrange that. :)

Btw, I LOVE the claw. I practically worship it. By the time I actually see it, I can see the relationship progressing to the point where I believe I'm married to it, like that woman who thinks she's married to the Berlin Wall. :cute:

Since you're offering....

Tomorrow, a Dutch TV station is airing the soooper sekrit Boston show from March. I'm assuming it will hit youtube or somewhere on the net after that. I would love, love, LOVE a DVD copy of that show, if you could.

Since you're offering....

Tomorrow, a Dutch TV station is airing the soooper sekrit Boston show from March. I'm assuming it will hit youtube or somewhere on the net after that. I would love, love, LOVE a DVD copy of that show, if you could.

Sure! I'll look for it, but if you happen to see a link, PM me with it.

Actually, I've already made a dvd of random songs from these two shows, and they're mostly videos from Axver's friend...the quality of those are so amazing, they blew me away. The entire concert from various angles, while cool to have, isn't nearly as good quality as those random ones. The sound is much better on the random ones, too.

Sure! I'll look for it, but if you happen to see a link, PM me with it.

Actually, I've already made a dvd of random songs from these two shows, and they're mostly videos from Axver's friend...the quality of those are so amazing, they blew me away. The entire concert from various angles, while cool to have, isn't nearly as good quality as those random ones. The sound is much better on the random ones, too.

It aired yesterday. :der: No mention of anything hitting the net yet though. Unfortunately, the interview wasn't included in the airing. :(

U2006com's YouTube channel has amazing videos. Unlike the Vertigo tour, it seems like those with quality video are sharing them instead of hoarding them for trade. :up:

I wonder if it's up on U2 Torrents yet. I'll look. If not, it should show up there soon.

Yeah, that, and I think it's also because cameras are so much better now - better features, zoom, for less than we used to pay for crappier cameras.

Is it possible to marry a song, too? If so, I'd like to marry UV. Damn, I love it more this tour than the Zoo version. :drool: :drool: :drool: I'll marry the claw and UV. :up:

Eta - nope, not up yet. I'll keep checking though. They usually have pretty much all tv appearances eventually.

I wonder if it's up on U2 Torrents yet. I'll look. If not, it should show up there soon.

Yeah, that, and I think it's also because cameras are so much better now - better features, zoom, for less than we used to pay for crappier cameras.

Is it possible to marry a song, too? If so, I'd like to marry UV. Damn, I love it more this tour than the Zoo version. :drool: :drool: :drool: I'll marry the claw and UV. :up:

Eta - nope, not up yet. I'll keep checking though. They usually have pretty much all tv appearances eventually.

Did you hear that??? :ohmy:

That was the sound of the heart of taxi drivers worldwide breaking :sad:

VP you should be ashamed :tsk:

Btw, I LOVE the claw. I practically worship it. By the time I actually see it, I can see the relationship progressing to the point where I believe I'm married to it, like that woman who thinks she's married to the Berlin Wall. :cute:

not if i get my claws into him first :evil:

He's so big and hard, i've never sen anything that huge in my life:ohmy:

I'm sure he'll leave me begging for more after our weekend in Dublin :drool:

Back
Top Bottom