Pleban Girls Party: We're slippy, we're sliding down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WAIT....I'm back for a second :lol: You might be able to help me with part of my english homework (if you'd be willing to)

I'm supposed to ask my mom this question, but she said I should ask here :lol:

What I'm supposed to do is ask: Who do you think is the most intelligent person and Why? My mom said Bono. We are supposed to come up with reasons to support it and I though maybe you could help because she's busy right now :shrug:

circa1992 said:
WAIT....I'm back for a second :lol: You might be able to help me with part of my english homework (if you'd be willing to)

I'm supposed to ask my mom this question, but she said I should ask here :lol:

What I'm supposed to do is ask: Who do you think is the most intelligent person and Why? My mom said Bono. We are supposed to come up with reasons to support it and I though maybe you could help because she's busy right now :shrug:

:hmm: Well...talk about the One Campiagn and DATA and how he has helped with spreading the word about Debt and Aids in Africa.

sami0201 said:

Not me :shifty: :wink:

Sarah, like how long does it have to be? Do you have to go into detail?

Right now it could just be bullets (b/c I'm pretty sure I could elaborate on Bono without having to read off my paper :lol: )

My teacher hasn't told me this yet, but I think that I'm going to get to do a biography on him :shh: :lol:

circa1992 said:

Right now it could just be bullets (b/c I'm pretty sure I could elaborate on Bono without having to read off my paper :lol: )

:lol: Ok.. :hmm:

He was one of the major "players" at the G8 conference this summer and was a big influence on them signing the debt thing

He is intelligent because he's an incredible writer

You can talk about how he founded DATA and the ONE campaign and stuff

ummm....

Back
Top Bottom