Pleban Girls Party: We're slippy, we're sliding down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And the only other picture worthy thing that happend in plebaville today was Russty's makeover :D

Russtys.jpg

sami0201 said:

I'm watching E! and there is a preshow on NBC now, I don't know what channel the actual awards are on :hmm: (don't know if you get any of those)

His girlfriend is with him and they went up to the interviewer and he whispered to his girlfriend and hid behind her :lol: And the interviewer pulled him out and asked him why he was hiding and Johnny said because he wanted to or something :laugh: I don't remember but he's just so cute :cute: And out of nowhere he's like "she's wearing Chanel, I'm not" and then they left :huh:

:drool:

:lmao: :cute:

Vanessa :mad:

:angel:

bonoishot said:

OMG SG does mine, Fly, BG and Dianes house have a pool :drool::bow:

ive always wanted a pool:love:

:lol:

Yep, you guys are the only ones in the neighborhood with on, too :)

VintagePunk said:
SG, wow...bet that was time consuming!

I've been working on it little by little all weekend, so it wasn't too bad. And it's still fun, even if it isn't as fun as playing with the sims themselves

:giggle: I see Sim!Paul McG's no dummy, he moved into the house guaranteed to have a lot of female visitors! :laugh: And Sim!Fly!B already making moves on the ladies :wink:

sami0201 said:

:lmao

Vanessa wasn't as pretty as I remembered :shh :wink: I think we have a chance :happy :lol

Do you like George Clooney :shifty

Russty looks so cool! :eek:hmy She'll love it!

Sarah is SERIOUSLY twitterpated with him, I think she'd beat us up for him. :yikes: :lol:

Speaking of which, he was just on!!!! :happy: And Sarah is all :love: :drool:

:lmao:

No, don't like Clooney...not appealing physically, although in interviews, he seems really cool, funny and charming. I'm sure if I thought about it much, I'd change my mind about the physical thing. :wink:

Night Jem :hug:

sami0201 said:

Do you like George Clooney :shifty :

he was in edinburgh at the live 8 concert i went to

me and rach were like *shrieks* ITS GEORGE CLOONEY :hyper: not v often we see hollywood stars :wink:

we shouted so loud, not as loud as our "Bonoooooooooooooo" moment where B and John Sampson could hear us at the back of the stage over the band that were still on stage at the time :lmao::reject: they were both like :lmao:

really going now

:hug:

X

VintagePunk said:

Sarah is SERIOUSLY twitterpated with him, I think she'd beat us up for him. :yikes: :lol:

Speaking of which, he was just on!!!! :happy: And Sarah is all :love: :drool :

:lmao :

No, don't like Clooney...not appealing physically, although in interviews, he seems really cool, funny and charming. I'm sure if I thought about it much, I'd change my mind about the physical thing. :wink :

:lmao:
Are you watching the actual awards?

:lol: Jem that's so cool :love: Night!

VintagePunk said:

No, don't like Clooney...not appealing physically, although in interviews, he seems really cool, funny and charming. I'm sure if I thought about it much, I'd change my mind about the physical thing. :wink:

:lmao: Once again we're the exact opposite, I used to think he was cute... until I saw a few interviews and he seemed like a total ass, now I don't even think he's all that good looking

Drea, I was thinking the same thing about Sim Paul :wink: he's nobodies fool

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: Once again we're the exact opposite, I used to think he was cute... until I saw a few interviews and he seemed like a total ass, now I don't even think he's all that good looking

I think he looked the best during the time when he did the guest appearance on Friends :lol:

He just won an award :)

Sad_Girl said:

We're the anti-clones! :love: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom