Pleban Girls Party - We're SIMply the best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get some sleep, sami. :wink:

Speaking of which, I should take my own advice ... I have to go back to work tomorrow. And see my boss for the first time in two weeks. :|

sami0201 said:
SG I'm good :) don't get me wrong, I love them to death, and I'm gonna be bummed when they leave...but I'm tired!!! :lol:

Oh, trust me I understand! :lol: when I was younger my two oldest nephews lived with us at times and then visited overnight frequently enough that I remember. Plus the three younger nephews/niece are adorable but after a few hours with them, I tend to be exhausted :crack:

:lol: Jo I can't :scream:

she's in my bed now watching tv and coughing like crazy and it's driving me NUTS :banghead: :mad:

anyway, I'll wait until she falls asleep and then get into bed if I can (she likes to sleep horizantally :| ) because I'm not too keen on watching That's So Raven before I go to bed :wink: :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, trust me I understand! :lol: when I was younger my two oldest nephews lived with us at times and then visited overnight frequently enough that I remember. Plus the three younger nephews/niece are adorable but after a few hours with them, I tend to be exhausted :crack:

:lol: :yes:

OMG I want to scream at her to stop coughing :lmao: but I know she's not doing it on purpose!! :banghead: It's one of those really loud raspy throaty kinda coughs that she has :madwife: :sad:

I'm just a bundle of joy tonight, aren't I? :happy:

Jo, did you see your sim?

sami0201 said:

:lol: :yes:

OMG I want to scream at her to stop coughing :lmao: but I know she's not doing it on purpose!! :banghead: It's one of those really loud raspy throaty kinda coughs that she has :madwife: :sad:

I'm just a bundle of joy tonight, aren't I? :happy:

Oh, it's understandable that it would get on your nerves :hug: you're being a good cousin by distracting yourself and leaving her be

:wave: Night Jo, sweet dreams and good luck tomorrow

Sad_Girl said:
Aww, why not Sami? :laugh:

:lmao:

OMG I'm getting all stressed and coiled up from this damn cough!! :lmao: I have weird pet peeves like that...like if someone is chewing and I can hear it, even if they're doing it politely and everything, it drives me NUTS and I have to leave (if I can) :reject: this is the same kind of thing- I want to scream!!!! :lol: :reject: I want to cry or something :scream:

ok I seriously have to calm down *deep sigh*
breathe in...and out...and in...and out... :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Jo, did you see your sim?

Oh, it's understandable that it would get on your nerves :hug: you're being a good cousin by distracting yourself and leaving her be

:wave: Night Jo, sweet dreams and good luck tomorrow

I'm so sweet :angel:

btw, love your sig :love: I was just watching them on the Live8 dvd before :wink:

how's the writing going? :drool:

goodnight Jo :hug: have a good day tomorrow :heart:

sami0201 said:

I'm so sweet :angel:

btw, love your sig :love: I was just watching them on the Live8 dvd before :wink:

how's the writing going? :drool:

:sigh: Not so great. But I'm hoping it'll be better soon; I got some of the things done today which have been bugging me, and am finally starting to unwind from the holiday festivities.

Sad_Girl said:

:sigh: Not so great. But I'm hoping it'll be better soon; I got some of the things done today which have been bugging me, and am finally starting to unwind from the holiday festivities.

:yes: I'm sure it'll get better soon once you're de-stressed :wink: :heart:

VintagePunk said:
SG, when did you change sigs??? I did mine yesterday afternoon. :lmao:

OMG!! :lmao:

I just did it tonight during the lull when no one was around :reject: I can't believe I didn't notice yours earlier, thats one of my absolute favorite songs :lmao:

Hey, I love everyone's sigs...it's funny because I was just thinking about using a line from Wish You Were Here too, but I guess I won't. :)

sami0201 said:
hi Sarah :hug:

VP :lmao you just have to set it on fire every time you cook it! :happy

OMG that's too funny- same exact sig! :shocked:

:lol: I don't think it was the smoke, although that might have helped. :reject: :lmao: The cooking instructions I was following before were wrong! I always buy small ones, because it's just the two of us, and I'd shoot for medium-rare, and they'd come out almost still mooing. :huh: Then I read that the cooking times are for larger roasts, and for smaller ones you have to increase the time. I did, and it came out perfectly!! :love: :drool:

The sig thing is hilarious!! :lol: I watched Pink Floyd over and over yesterday afternoon on the Live 8 dvd, that's what inspired me!

Plus, the song reminds me of someone. :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

OMG!! :lmao:

I just did it tonight during the lull when no one was around :reject: I can't believe I didn't notice yours earlier, thats one of my absolute favorite songs :lmao:

I didn't notice you having it earlier, and I was wondering if I was going crazy, and just missed it! :lmao:

And I swear, Sami took the Original lines just as I was thinking of using them...we're in each others heads! :uhoh: :lol:

Hi Sarah! :wave: Use it if you want - we all just have great taste. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I didn't notice you having it earlier, and I was wondering if I was going crazy, and just missed it! :lmao:

And I swear, Sami took the Original lines just as I was thinking of using them...we're in each others heads! :uhoh: :lol:

:laugh:

VintagePunk said:

The sig thing is hilarious!! :lol: I watched Pink Floyd over and over yesterday afternoon on the Live 8 dvd, that's what inspired me!

Plus, the song reminds me of someone. :reject:

No, really? :ohmy: I would never have suspected :wink:

I think of Mark everytime I listen to it :yes: and it seemed fitting for New Years and all of that.

as if I've ever kept a sig that long :rolleyes: :laugh:

Sarah, you can use a line from the song if you want to. All the cool kids are doing it. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom