Pleban Girls Party - We're getting hot and sticky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

oh ok, didnt hear that. :wink:

Thursday :drool:

Yeah, he was really close with the team and traveled with them and stuff. He was supposed to come to Germany but he passed away a few days ago and the goalie went back for the funeral. He was in Germany for only a day before the game. :heart: And Iran gave him a bouquet of flowers before the game, which I thought was really nice. :up:

free kick :tongue:

beckham :drool:

he's gonna lift the trophy on the 9th :love:

sami0201 said:

Yeah, he was really close with the team and traveled with them and stuff. He was supposed to come to Germany but he passed away a few days ago and the goalie went back for the funeral. He was in Germany for only a day before the game. :heart: And Iran gave him a bouquet of flowers before the game, which I thought was really nice. :up:

:up:

beckham15_jpg.jpg

:combust:

bonoishot said:

:drool :

I saw him in a hotel in Manchester and Ruud Van Nistelroy aswell.. Slept under the same roof as the Manchester Utd team. :droo l:

Actually Wayne Rooney walked into my friends chair in the bar and was really apologetic. :lmao :

:ohmy: :ohmy: Awesome! :drool:

Italians :drool: Francis Totti :combust:
200401020384_531247.jpg

0120Francesco%20Totti.jpg

totti.jpg
Totti1.jpg

sami0201 said:

Yeah, he was really close with the team and traveled with them and stuff. He was supposed to come to Germany but he passed away a few days ago and the goalie went back for the funeral. He was in Germany for only a day before the game. :heart : And Iran gave him a bouquet of flowers before the game, which I thought was really nice. :up :

:sad::heart:

And that was nice of Iran. :up: My Aunt and cousin used to live there. My mum had tobring them back to England though.

Hi girls. :hug::heart:

WIld my new iPod arrives tommorow. :hyper: I have to call work in themorning and ask for monday off. I hope theres some left. :uhoh:

WildHoney said:
Jem :clone:love:

I'd do a sickie :shifty :

Bloody PC cut me off, trying to download hot footballer pics :grumpy :

Damn PC's. :madwife:

I can't use anymore sick leave until i come back from Dublin. You're allowed a running total of 7 days. When you hit the 8th day you get an oral warning. :|

Yay for working for the government. :happy:

I know other people at work call up on the day asking leave. I've answered the phone to them. And my team leaders cool. So she should be fine about it. If theres no leave left then i will take it unpaid. They can't stop me doing that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom