Pleban Girls Party - We're At The Mercy of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Thora! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Bleh, I really feel for you, and wish there were something I could do to help ease the pressure, but in the case of university, it's one of those existential situations where you really are on your own, unfortunately. :hug: But feel free to vent via e-mail, or on here, or whatever...and if you need any editing help, or any brainstorming help with a topic I'm familiar with (not org-chem!), just say the word. :heart

Well...it's more like I'm not talking to him, at the moment, and I don't even know if he realizes it or not. Same shit, different day. I'm sure it'll all sort itself out one way or the other though, it always does. :shrug

Moving...mixed feelings...yeah, big time. I can't even begin to get into it on here. :sigh

I think I know what they did with the scoring. You know how some surveys have questions that are reverse-scored? Sounds like they were sloppy/lazy and didn't bother adjusting the scoring of the questions so that they wouldn't have to readjust them when entering data/analyzing. VERY confusing to participants and would render any results invalid.

:hug::heart: Thanks hun.
You will live to regret making such offers. :lol:

And as you may have been able to tell from my seriously long posts, I have much pent up ranting. :lol:

Plus I've had zero time to be here and I hate that soo much. :angry: I miss you girls! :heart:

But if you really loved me, you'd write my orgo chem test friday night for me. :flirt:

As for the mom moving thing, I can just imagine. There's just so many things wrapped up into it. Plus it's your childhood home... Being pulled in different conflicting directions. It's gotta be really hard on you :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
You shoot them with BB guns? :shame :

Watch out, Sicy will show up and whoop your arse. :uhoh :

I tease because I love. :kiss:

Awww, waiting is an awful thing to do. It just gnaws at you. :hug:

And did we lose DG? :sad ::sad :

Yeah Sicy will whoop your ass. :uhoh:

I know you do. :kiss:

I think we have lost DG. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom