Pleban Girls Party - Weddings, waitresses, whatever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Other than you girls, I only have one single friend.

Married people. :rolleyes: :madspit: They're so boring...

Except for GG and Wild, of course. :wink:

Wild and GG :drool:

All of my friends ( not that i have that many RL ones. I believe a less really good friends are better than loads of lots and lots of so-so friends. :lol: ) are single. ( In the non married sense, some are in relationships ) :wink:

And escaped :yikes: :lol:

I don't know. At this point I can't see it. If I were ever in a super-great longtime relationship and it were important to him, then maybe I'd consider it.

Bri!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

In my case, I think it's because I KNOW that if it comes down a me vs. his kids thing, I'll lose without question. And realistically, I should. If he was the kind of man who blew off spending time with his kids, I wouldn't want him. In fact, I didn't really start falling for him until I learned how close he is with them.

So...I'm just biding my time, waiting it out until he feels comfortable enough to introduce us. In the meantime, I'm not doing anything that could be perceived as me trying to come between them.

That's really important when dealing with men - choose your battles wisely. :wink :

The funny thing is, despite me not knowing his kids, he's kissed me in front of Sarah before! I was pretty surprised when he did...one night when he left here, and I was walking him to the door. :huh :

Takes note of VP's advice. Pick battles wisely. :wink:

I totally agree with you. I wouldnt want it to become a me v your kids thing. That happened with my Dads new wife, she hated me. Not that Andy is that type of Dad anyway. How old are B's kids again.? Andy's are 6 and 7. With his being so young he obviously doesn't want to introduce them to someone probably for quite a good while when he and them would be comfortable with it. But since his kids are such a big part of his life i would really like to know them. But like you said its a waiting game.....

He obviously isn't shy of kissing you infront of Sarah. :lol:

have fun Thora. Though you won't be here to see this message now anyway. :reject::lol:

Jem, another thing with Andy and his kids, they're young, but it's also so recently since he and their mom split up. They're probably still stinging from the split, and it will take time for them to become used to it. For now, I think it's wise that he establish with them that although they're apart, he's still going to be a big part of their lives. It'll help them feel secure. :) Frustrating for you, I know, but probably best for the kids.

B's kids are 10 and 12 now. Both boys. :yikes: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
And escaped :yikes: :lol:

I don't know. At this point I can't see it. If I were ever in a super-great longtime relationship and it were important to him, then maybe I'd consider it.

I kinda agree with this. Though the difference is i've never been married. :lol: I could see being happy with someone with out haveing to get married. Its about what you do with your lifes rather than the ceremony ( too me anyway ). Though each to their own. It would be nice to wear a pretty dress and have a party though. :lol:

I respect the way your boy's are acting waaaaay more than my next door neighbour. They divorced not long after his kid was born, and it was messy, and he had to fight for visitation. So once he had it he treasured every moment, it was all about his daughter. Now things are more amicable between him and his ex, and he see's his daughter alot more. But now he;s dating, and at first, on days he had his daughter it was still, all about her. Now, all he does is parade his gf of the week around in front of his 5 yr old daughter. Calls them when he's tired of trying to entertain her, and wants help. Or best of all, invites lady friends over late at night and tries to sneak them out before she wakes up.
:slant:

And her room is right next to his.
What's he gonna do when she has a nightmare and goes walking into is room in the middle of the night?

bonoishot said:

I kinda agree with this. Though the difference is i've never been married. :lol: I could see being happy with someone with out haveing to get married. Its about what you do with your lifes rather than the ceremony ( too me anyway ). Though each to their own. It would be nice to wear a pretty dress and have a party though. :lol:

And you get gifts. Lots of them. And money. :drool: :lol:

Sami!! :hug: How are you today? :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
I respect the way your boy's are acting waaaaay more than my next door neighbour. They divorced not long after his kid was born, and it was messy, and he had to fight for visitation. So once he had it he treasured every moment, it was all about his daughter. Now things are more amicable between him and his ex, and he see's his daughter alot more. But now he;s dating, and at first, on days he had his daughter it was still, all about her. Now, all he does is parade his gf of the week around in front of his 5 yr old daughter. Calls them when he's tired of trying to entertain her, and wants help. Or best of all, invites lady friends over late at night and tries to sneak them out before she wakes up.

What's he gonna do when she has a nightmare and goes walking into is room in the middle of the night?

That is SO not good. :tsk:

And I've only been over to B's once when the kids have been asleep, and snuck out before morning. :shh: :whistle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

He should be ashamed of himself for that kind of behavior around his daughter :tsk: :shame:

Sami! :hug:

bonoishot said:

Bri :love :hug :lemon:love:

Warning i'm in a very whingy mood. See last few pages if you want to know why. :lol

How are you? Read about your hike in the rain and the girls who you had to move the worm? of the path for. :lmao:

:kiss::lemonlove:
I miss talking to you!! Stupid timezones, how dare they get in the way. It's so good to see you!
I'm pretty good, have some tests coming up on tues and wed..not soo fun. :| But it's thanksgiving weekend, and grandma's cooking, so life is good. :drool:

Boys induce whining. It's like, part of the package or something. :lol:

And yes, for an itsy bitsy little worm...they wouldn't even walk past it. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Jem, another thing with Andy and his kids, they're young, but it's also so recently since he and their mom split up. They're probably still stinging from the split, and it will take time for them to become used to it. For now, I think it's wise that he establish with them that although they're apart, he's still going to be a big part of their lives. It'll help them feel secure. :) Frustrating for you, I know, but probably best for the kids.

B's kids are 10 and 12 now. Both boys. :yikes: :lol:

Both boys. That could be interesting. :lol:

The woman he just split from was their stepmother and i doubt they miss her too much as she had a few run ins with them and so did her 19 year old daughter. Andy split from his girls mum when they were very young, about 1 and 2 i think. So they're used to Mummy and Daddy not living together. They are too young to ever remember that i suppose. Its just a case of they need to adjust to Andy being by himself really. It is definately best for them though.

Sami :hug: Long time no see. :sad: Not sen you for a few days. How are you?

bonoishot said:

It's so hard for me to even comprehend me being that close to someone. Like I said, I have issues. :lol:

bonoishot said:

Both boys. That could be interesting. :lol:

The woman he just split from was their stepmother and i doubt they miss her too much as she had a few run ins with them and so did her 19 year old daughter. Andy split from his girls mum when they were very young, about 1 and 2 i think. So they're used to Mummy and Daddy not living together. They are too young to ever remember that i suppose. Its just a case of they need to adjust to Andy being by himself really. It is definately best for them though.

Sami :hug: Long time no see. :sad: Not sen you for a few days. How are you?

Oh, duh! I didn't know that. :reject: :lol:

Well, maybe because things didn't work out with his most recent ex, he's wary about introducing them to anyone right now?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:shocked: Poor kid. :slant:

I went to Andys ex -wifes ( His 1st wife who he had the kids with) once when the kids were in bed but all we did was talk and kiss. He would never do what that guy did! Plus hes not into one night kinds stand stuff anyway.

bonoishot said:

:shifty: Never thought about gifts and money. :drool:

Seriously though, it would take quite alot for me to get married i think. But i would never say never. :lol:

Those could easily become your last famous words! :lol:

This point in time I just want to be where we aren't meeting up at an airport and leaving each other at an airport

~BrightestStar~ said:

:kiss ::lemonlove:
I miss talking to you!! Stupid timezones, how dare they get in the way. It's so good to see you!
I'm pretty good, have some tests coming up on tues and wed..not soo fun. : | But it's thanksgiving weekend, and grandma's cooking, so life is good. :drool :

Boys induce whining. It's like, part of the package or something. :lol :

And yes, for an itsy bitsy little worm...they wouldn't even walk past it. :lmao :

I know. :madwife: I think we should do away with timezones, who needs them. :wink::lol:

Tests not so fun :| Though i'm sure you will ace them. :kiss: Though grandmothers cooking, theres nothing like the way grandmas cook. :drool:

OMG i still can't get over the fact they wouldnt walk round the worm. :lmao: Then again i once made a friends Dad carry me round a Zoo as their were peacocks everyowhere. :reject::lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom