Pleban Girls Party - We need Love and Peace!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
36_1_151.gif

I hear you're all desparate to see me :sexywink:

Dismantled said:

awww...you know we are all one big dysfunctional family:hug::lmao:

most of the girls have met and hung out with each other...I'm the weirdo from VT who hasn't met anyone and probably won't.:(

I move in mysterious ways:shifty:

:wink:

you can meet us in Boston if you want :angry:

we wanna meet you :sad: i wanna see you move in mysterious ways :drool:

:lol:

bonoishot said:

you can meet us in Boston if you want :angry:

we wanna meet you :sad: i wanna see you move in mysterious ways :drool:

:lol:

but that would ruin my mysteriousness:shfity:

I am actually getting there pretty late...cutting it close....we will be lucky if we make the opening act:|

VintagePunk said:

Sorry you feel that way. :( :hug: I think it's just that people who are on here so often, we're kept up on the details of each others lives. The people on here probably know more about what's going on with me than most of my family, or my real life friends. And when I get on here, I always read back to see what I've missed.

I know what you mean though, like walking up to a group in the middle of a conversation and not knowing what the hell is going on. But you know we always enjoy seeing you, right? :)

:yes: :up:

HOLY CRAP!!! DG is sooooo lucky!!! OMG I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR HER!!!!!!!!

ok...my dog needs to go out bad:wave:

thanks wild:kiss:

VintagePunk said:

Sorry you feel that way. :( :hug: I think it's just that people who are on here so often, we're kept up on the details of each others lives. The people on here probably know more about what's going on with me than most of my family, or my real life friends. And when I get on here, I always read back to see what I've missed.

I know what you mean though, like walking up to a group in the middle of a conversation and not knowing what the hell is going on. But you know we always enjoy seeing you, right? :)

Yea... :hug:

Just for her and her bro

She was a bit worried about how me and Jem would take it but i said we've been in there and would still get to spend some time with her. I sais that i wa soooooooooo excited for her and how knows we may still getlucky ourselves

WildHoney said:
Just for her and her bro

She was a bit worried about how me and Jem would take it but i said we've been in there and would still get to spend some time with her. I sais that i wa soooooooooo excited for her and how knows we may still getlucky ourselves

:yes: :hug: aww I'm so happy for her!

Back
Top Bottom