Pleban Girls Party - We keep going and going ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:
According to your MSN away message you're supposed to be studying missy! :shame:

:wink:

I know :reject: :sad: I usually have that in there to make it look like I'm productive to everybody else...when I'm really doing anything but studying :drool:

I really should though...my exam is tomorrow. :yikes:

daygloeyes2 said:

You should take it as a compliment. :sexywink:

I'm in school right now. :yes: :madspit:

:madwife:<-----My new favorite smiley!! :happy:

That is a fantastic smiley! :lol:

School :down: I just got back from class...there was a fire alarm and instead of waiting and going back in I just walked home. I'm such a good student :happy:

FlyYourKite said:

School :down: I just got back from class...there was a fire alarm and instead of waiting and going back in I just walked home. I'm such a good student :happy:

So studious!! :lmao:

I need to get around to sending you that e-mail. :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:

So studious!! :lmao:

I need to get around to sending you that e-mail. :reject:

Yes you must! :angry: I was patiently awaiting its arrival. And then my inbox got spammed by "please complete our survey". I swear I get at least twenty a day...then I thought it may be you possessing me :lmao:

"Maybe it IS a terrorist thing. Maybe they're trying to lure the fat americans over to Staten Island or something where they're gonna incinerate us all."

:lmao:

What did Aunt Jemima unleash? :lol:

I'm going to get no sleep the 1st weekend of December. :| December 3rd I have SAT's and I think I have to wake up kinda early on the 4th for something. :wink: :hyper: Obviously, I don't mind waking up on the 4th, but I could do with some sleep on the 3rd. :madspit:

FlyYourKite said:
"Maybe it IS a terrorist thing. Maybe they're trying to lure the fat americans over to Staten Island or something where they're gonna incinerate us all."

:lmao:

What did Aunt Jemima unleash? :lol:

I knew it! Aunt Jemima is a terrorist!! She always seemed too nice. :mad:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm going to get no sleep the 1st weekend of December. :| December 3rd I have SAT's and I think I have to wake up kinda early on the 4th for something. :wink: :hyper: Obviously, I don't mind waking up on the 4th, but I could do with some sleep on the 3rd. :madspit:

SAT's :madspit: But yay for no sleeping for the 4th! :hyper: It's possible to nap in line so maybe you can catch a few winks then if you are really starting to go :crazy: I remember I was totally fine and not tired until like 3:30 pm when I started seeing things :lmao:

jemima.jpg

:yikes: That's one angry Jemima! Breakfast is ready bitches! :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

SAT's :madspit: But yay for no sleeping for the 4th! :hyper: It's possible to nap in line so maybe you can catch a few winks then if you are really starting to go :crazy: I remember I was totally fine and not tired until like 3:30 pm when I started seeing things :lmao:

We have the wristband policy in Boston where you get a numbered wristband and you can come and go whenever. :up: We'll probably get breakfast after we get the wristbands and then do some....sightseeing. By the Four Seasons or Ritz Carlton. :shifty:

FlyYourKite said:

We have the wristband policy in Boston where you get a numbered wristband and you can come and go whenever. :up: We'll probably get breakfast after we get the wristbands and then do some....sightseeing. By the Four Seasons or Ritz Carlton. :shifty:

I have to go. :( :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I have to go. :( :hug:

Ahh lucky! :wink:

Ok DG :sad: Have a good day, hope to talk to you again soon. :hug:

The New York Times smells it too:

"An unseen, sweet-smelling cloud drifted through parts of Manhattan last night. Arturo Padilla walked through it and declared that it was awesome.

"It's like maple syrup. With Eggos. Or pancakes," he said. "It's pleasant."

The odor had followed Mr. Padilla and his friend along their walk in Lower Manhattan, from a dormitory on Fulton Street, to Pace University on Spruce Street, and back down again, to where they stood now, near a Dunkin' Donuts. Maybe it was from there, he said. But it wasn't.

Mr. Padilla was not alone. Reports of the syrupy cloud poured in from across Manhattan after 9 p.m. Some feared that it was something sinister.

There were so many calls that the city's Office of Emergency Management coordinated efforts with the Police and Fire Departments, the Coast Guard and the City Department of Environmental Protection to look into it.

By 11 p. m., the search had turned up nothing harmful, according to tests of the air. Reports continued to come in from as far north as 112th Street shortly before midnight. In Lower Manhattan, where the smell had begun to fade, it was back, stronger than before, by 1 a.m.

"We are continuing to sample the air throughout the affected area to make sure there's nothing hazardous," said Jarrod Bernstein, an emergency management spokesman. "What the actual cause of the smell is, we really don't know."

There were conflicting accounts as to its nature. A police officer who had thrown out her French vanilla coffee earlier compared it to that. Two diplomats from the Netherlands disagreed, politely. Rieneke Buisman said it smelled like roasted peanuts. Her friend Joris Geeven said it reminded him of a Dutch cake called peperkoek, though he could not describe that smell."

:eyebrow: This is so intruiging. I want to take a trip to New York right now just to smell this :lol:

FLY! :hug:

I'm ok....I don't really feel like talking about it but its just complete total devastation around here. It's horrible. I haven't been on since Sunday because we lost power Monday morning!!! We still don't have power at my house but we got the glorious call from my grandparents last night that they got last night!!! :hyper: :hyper:

thanks for asking :hug: :heart:

sami0201 said:
FLY! :hug:

I'm ok....I don't really feel like talking about it but its just complete total devastation around here. It's horrible. I haven't been on since Sunday because we lost power Monday morning!!! We still don't have power at my house but we got the glorious call from my grandparents last night that they got last night!!! :hyper: :hyper:

thanks for asking :hug: :heart:

:sad: I'm so sorry to hear about that Sami. But I'm glad you and your family are safe :hug: We were worried about you!

sami0201 said:
thanks :hug: I spoke to DG on the phone on Wednesday (I think?) She didn't tell you guys I was ok? :angry: :wink:

just kidding, she's so sweet! :heart:

Oh she probably told whoever was around at the time! :yes: But I'm too lazy to go back and look through threads so I never really get caught up :lol:

That's great you talked to her on the phone! :happy: I would love to...but stupid long distance charges are ridiculous. :(

oh :lol: I think later I'll go read the threads that I missed :laugh: I hate being behind!!!

I didn't care about damn long distance :lmao: I was like I'M CALLING HER!! I was SO bored you have no idea- no lights, no tv, no computer, my iPod died and I couldn't charge it, we were charging our cells in the car but there's no gas so you can only do that for a few minutes a day. The lines at the few gas stations that are open are MILES long. You have to wait in line 3-5 hrs for gas!

Ok, rant over.

I've gotta go for a bit because I have to take turns with my brother because they only have one computer :madspit:

I'll be on in an hour :wink:

Morning Girls!!

Sami, hope you and your family are doing ok.
Fly, Mr GG won't stop playing Tori :madwife:
He's making me crazy......

I missed DG :sad: Haven't seen her in FOREVER!!!
DG, you'll take your camera, binocculars, all that stalking gear, I mean 'sight seeing' gear with you :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom