PLEBAn Girls Party - We just can't get enough of that lovey dovey stuff..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think I have ever had that.
I have chicken pot pies all the time, except I usually pic out the chicken and the peas.

:shifty: I hate peas. Never eat them.
Did you know that there are approx between 17 and 25 peas in a can of Campbell Vegetable Beef soup?

:yes: True.....count them.

I guess I shouldn't complain too loudly - I like a hamburger every now and then but generally speaking I'm not much of a meat eater - and when I do I stick to Chicken, Pork and Seafood more often than not

Hi Drea, Weldy :hug:

SG, when I try to eat healthy as I have been for months now, I stick to lean meat, mostly chicken and lean pork, and fruits and vegetables. I don't know what's wrong with me, but chicken makes me gag lately, and I've been totally CRAVING processed foods, and more junk food than usual. It's been really discouraging. :| As a result, very little of what I eat these days is appealing in the least. :sigh:

The chicken thing has been happening for months now, but till recently, I've been forcing myself to eat it. I just happened to think the other day, maybe I subconsciously associate it with Kelly, and how for the last month of her life, I had to cook it for her almost daily. :shrug:

VintagePunk said:
Hi Drea, Weldy :hug:

SG, when I try to eat healthy as I have been for months now, I stick to lean meat, mostly chicken and lean pork, and fruits and vegetables. I don't know what's wrong with me, but chicken makes me gag lately, and I've been totally CRAVING processed foods, and more junk food than usual. It's been really discouraging. :| As a result, very little of what I eat these days is appealing in the least. :sigh:

The chicken thing has been happening for months now, but till recently, I've been forcing myself to eat it. I just happened to think the other day, maybe I subconsciously associate it with Kelly, and how for the last month of her life, I had to cook it for her almost daily. :shrug:

Awww :sad: :hug: that is definitley a possibility. Funny how the mind works, isn't it?

It's really difficult to cut out processed foods and unhealthy foods - I think that because of the ease of simply opening processed foods we were exposed to them at younger ages, and then of course we're going to want them even as we age and realize they aren't good for us :shrug: Eating habits are such an individual thing, and they can be so incredibly hard to change! Diet issues are at least almost as bad, if not actually as bad, as addictions to overcome

Back
Top Bottom