Pleban Girls Party - We Are the Plebans in Your Neighbourhood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Thank god you're both here...pervs need company, too. I don't stand out as much if there are others like me present. I can blend in, then. :laugh:

blend in??? ha! you can run but you can't hide, Queen of the Pervs...I see you :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Ruff, I've been thinking about Cleveland.

The more I think about it, the better it sounds.

:yikes:

:dance: :dance:
oh wow. I won't get my hopes up but it would be SO amazing. We'd have a blast!!!!!!!!! I hate the idea of you driving the night after the Buffalo show, though. There's got to be a better way.

VintagePunk said:

hehehe, yeah, you're *real* angelic. ok, i'm gonna grab a nap. i'll look for you girls (and guy) a little later tonight. :wave: bye for now

What do you think of our filthy thread then Darren? It's good eh? You can be the honorary male, apart from Chiz!!! :sexywink:

ruffian said:

:dance: :dance:
oh wow. I won't get my hopes up but it would be SO amazing. We'd have a blast!!!!!!!!! I hate the idea of you driving the night after the Buffalo show, though. There's got to be a better way.

I won't be able to do anything about tix for a while...but there's lots of time. Do you have GA's for the show?

I'm sure that after Buffalo gets out, I'll be all hyper...plus, Sarah can split the driving, if necessary.

d9e8348e.jpg

Bono after his daily portion of Pleba Girls Party...:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom