Pleban Girls Party - Wandering toward Ottawa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Ruff, speaking of the Chicago DVD...nice appearance. :)
could have been worse--god, i got interviewed at 7 in the morning and I'm soooooooooooo grateful that did not make the cut! But I love the DVD. I'm nostalgic already. Really, I'm gonna have to take a Xanax to survive Portland.

But U2 are playing Mexico on my birthday... :hmm:

Mucca said:

Ruff you're in the DVD?? :hyper:

I still haven't watched it yet. I plan to after going to the concerts.

just for a minute--shows my ticket winning for the ellipse and Alli and I howling like monkeys :laugh:

ruffian said:

could have been worse--god, i got interviewed at 7 in the morning and I'm soooooooooooo grateful that did not make the cut! But I love the DVD. I'm nostalgic already. Really, I'm gonna have to take a Xanax to survive Portland.

But U2 are playing Mexico on my birthday... :hmm:

I'm such a dumbass. I'm sooo sorry I didn't go to the Chicago shows in May. But still, it's cool having the DVD from a venue I've been to, and being able to see you on it! I'll watch it years from now in my dotage and say " I know her!!!". :)

Night SG--hope you feel better. I'm gonna have to crash as well. I'm wiped out. I'll be on lots tomorrow if anyone is around. Night all :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I'm such a dumbass. I'm sooo sorry I didn't go to the Chicago shows in May. But still, it's cool having the DVD from a venue I've been to, and being able to see you on it! I'll watch it years from now in my dotage and say " I know her!!!". :)

awwwwww...you'll say, "god, that was some crazy chick who ended up impoverished because she followed the band all over the country. when creditors took her laptop...well, that was the last we heard of her!"

:lmao:

get your PM?

Mucca said:

Good choice! :up:

I can't believe you still have space to fill on your body :giggle:

:giggle: If I had Bono size cash I wouldn't. But my cash flow came to a screeching halt for a while so it limited my tattooing abilities. hehe

Weldy I thought the butterflies where great as well. it was a really hard choice. But I just have this thing for flowers lately.

http://s36.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=2JRZJZHQKYYBE0HPJR6TDW1MEW

Here is the copy I have, but I don't think its the one that was actually ripped off the dvd I have. Its hard to keep this stuff straight.

GG just as I'm leaving.
:grumpy: hi and bye! only a few weeks till STL!!! :hyper:

Weldy IllinoisCloneLove

Thanksgiving......Thanks that its over with :wink:
I really do hate driving down there for just one or two days and trying to fit in a visit with everyone........
The neices and nephews were just super cool this visit.
My brothers........the youngest was not as quiet as usual, the middle was the perfect dad as usual, and the oldest was really sweet and made me a special frappacino :drool: . Enough to last all day yesterday and today. Mind you now....the coffee did not get in the way with 4 bloody marys, 3 glasses of wine in the afternoon and a whole bottle of wine all to myself during dinner....
and I didn't even get drunk :|

Oh......holidays..........

greeneyedgirl said:
Weldy IllinoisCloneLove

Thanksgiving......Thanks that its over with :wink:
I really do hate driving down there for just one or two days and trying to fit in a visit with everyone........
The neices and nephews were just super cool this visit.
My brothers........the youngest was not as quiet as usual, the middle was the perfect dad as usual, and the oldest was really sweet and made me a special frappacino :drool: . Enough to last all day yesterday and today. Mind you now....the coffee did not get in the way with 4 bloody marys, 3 glasses of wine in the afternoon and a whole bottle of wine all to myself during dinner....
and I didn't even get drunk :|

Oh......holidays..........

Holy crap that's quite a tolerance you have! :huh:

Glad to hear you had a fun time with your neices and nephews :D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I try to be....although I feel a little :yuck: cause of the fact that my mom wanted to leave the oven on to keep the apartment warm (I shut the oven off when she went to bed....it was making me feel faintish every time I went online)...:tsk:....and I'm in a sneezing mood at the moment.

Aww :hug: I feel for ya! We have no heat so its freezing arse cold in here. I have tons of clothes on. I was hoping Mr. Cat would build a fire, but he fell asleep and I don't want to go outside to get wood, cuz its dark and freezing. :no:

Mucca said:
Guys I'm torn between getting tickets to the show or attemtping to meet the band??? :sad:

Get the tickets, then you know you'll see them.
Maybe you can see them after the show?

Hey Girl......how is school?

Weldy, drinking is bad for you.
Stick the Arbor Mist.......its only as lethal as cough medicine :wink:

Back
Top Bottom