Pleban Girls Party - Walking In A U2 Wonderland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
How are you BG? How's the boy situation coming along?

DG, have you taken your computer in yet so it'll be ready when you get the internet back? :hyper:

Erm, no progress :lol:

I was with him on monday though.....he's really fine :drool:

He was talkin about how he was jealous of his ex girlfriend's new boyfriends....which isnt the best of signs :lol:

But he waved to me from miles away and he had a sandwich in his hand.....i thought it was soooo cute though, god knows why!

If nothing ever happens with him, it wouldnt bother me too much.

He's a good friend of mine now, and he's extreeeeeeeemely good to look at :drool:

Awww, Fly. :( I'm sure it's no consolation now, but you'll do fine. :) You've got much better study habits that I ever did. And just imagine the sense of relief you'll have tonight when it's all over. :drool:

See ya BG :hug:

VintagePunk said:

DG, have you taken your computer in yet so it'll be ready when you get the internet back? :hyper:

Nope. But it works fine so I can use it to type papers, listen to music, etc.

I don't know when we'll be getting internet back. :slant:

Bye BG :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Awww, Fly. :( I'm sure it's no consolation now, but you'll do fine. :) You've got much better study habits that I ever did. And just imagine the sense of relief you'll have tonight when it's all over. :drool:

:drool: I'm going to have a few drinks tonight to celebrate. Wooo :hyper:

Bye BG! :hug: And hi DG! :hug: I'm sorry you won't be having any more blue crack until the new year! :(

My brother showed me some video he took from the show last week with his cellphone. The quality isn't great, but you can clearly hear me screaming "Ohmigod! Ohmigod!" :lmao: :reject:

Hey Weldy! :hug:

DG - oh, I thought it was completely out of commission. So you didn't lose any music then.

I got nearly 7 hours of sleep last night, and I can barely keep my eyes open this morning. The night before I got just over two, and I was fine yesterday. :huh:

FlyYourKite said:

:drool: I'm going to have a few drinks tonight to celebrate. Wooo :hyper:

Bye BG! :hug: And hi DG! :hug: I'm sorry you won't be having any more blue crack until the new year! :(

I always used to say that I was going to celebrate after my exams were over (remember what I was telling you about my DE exam schedule?) . I'd get home and have a drink, and plan to get ready to go out. Then I'd be asleep before the drink was half gone. :lol:

Have a great time tonight, you certainly earned it!! :)

daygloeyes2 said:
My brother showed me some video he took from the show last week with his cellphone. The quality isn't great, but you can clearly hear me screaming "Ohmigod! Ohmigod!" :lmao: :reject:

:cute: Aww!! :heart: I'm so happy about your experience that night - minus bitchfest girl of course :angry:

VintagePunk said:

I always used to say that I was going to celebrate after my exams were over (remember what I was telling you about my DE exam schedule?) . I'd get home and have a drink, and plan to get ready to go out. Then I'd be asleep before the drink was half gone. :lol:

Have a great time tonight, you certainly earned it!! :)

:lol: No kidding! You must have been exhausted after all that exam nonsense. :hug:

Oh I'll probably be on here posting away to make up for lost time while enjoying my drinks. So if anyone is around I'll see you then :wink: :laugh:

Thanks DG! :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

That's great! It's cool to have stuff like that to remember. Is there any way of saving it?

From one of the Chicago shows, Sarah took video of when they played The First Time (for the first time - heh) and you can clearly hear her singing all the way through it. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I got nearly 7 hours of sleep last night, and I can barely keep my eyes open this morning. The night before I got just over two, and I was fine yesterday. :huh:

sometimes you can go that next on 2 -4 hrs of sleep.I
've done.it can be THE NEXT day/night that you get zonked......that's what happens to me. :hug:

Good Luck FLY! :hug: And have fun afterwards!

OH dg....sorry to lose your company for a while :hug:
loves dg screaming "omg....!!!...." at her show! :D

I'll see some of you later around 3P & then maybe again around 7P

:wave:s

looks like I am the only one here......................

*quickly writes in Invisble Typeface 2 very hot Bono fics! One in current mode and one in JT mode! :drool: :drool: :drool:
:shifty: :shifty:

:wink:

Last edited:
:wave:

I don't think I'll be on tonight- I have 3 tests tomorrow that I NEED to get A's on :| so if I'm on don't talk to me!!! :lol: :wink:

and I feel like crap :yuck:

and I think I did bad on my PSATs (no one knows what an average score is!!) DG if you read this, what did you get? is 1930 out of the 2400 bad? :huh: It's 93rd percentile but that won't get me into NYU :scream: :sad: *rips hair out* I really thought I did better than that
at least it was only the PSAT though

DG :hug: hope you feel better soon

Fly :hug: good luck! you'll do great

:lol: Dis :shifty:

I HATE HISTORY!!! it's just so BORING to me :scream:

I'm doing my outline on my dad's laptop so I wouldn't be distracted in my room :laugh: "oh, look, something shiny!" :lmao:

so I'm sitting at the kitchen table doing it and I fell asleep sitting up :lmao: :reject: and I'm not even tired!! history is just so boring :madspit:

:hug: sami.............

i bet though under the right conditions with the right teacher.....you might begin to find History interesting.......

It CAN BE very dry..................... esp if it's alot of dates/events WITHOUT NO REAL discussion/.understanding of how things came to be at that time to get the the results that happened......

in order to understand the wolrd, your dual states and our countyr you efentual have to understand wehats come before...why and even at times how it might have been different.

Just think....... here's what i think might be a a relevent example

Ther Beatles
it IS VERY POSSIBLE thT IF JFK HAD NOT been assainated ythat The Beatles may not have ever became as big as they became in America....... why?

Because there are socialogists etc who feel the the greif that over took most of America........ was filtered down to the pre-teens/ teens..and that the time was "set" to have something fun and exciting to 'takes us away" to be BIGGER than it ever might of been.to drown out the PALL thast the USA was IN.

ergo.if The Beatles had not become as big.America might have stayed on a more ."beach boys path b/c they were around when the Beatles broke in America...

THIS is partly HOW you can teach history and make it interesting........IMHO :wink: :hug:

Hi girls :wave:

me and kat have had an interesting night, talked politics and the evils of the night, played darts and talked boys :drool: apparently 3 of her brothers friends like me 1's a jerk the others are cool :wink: :drool:

and her aunty thinks im intelligent :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom