Pleban Girls Party - Walking In A U2 Wonderland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
SG, yes, we have to do something special for her. Like maybe pack ourselves into her luggage? :wink:

Fly, Sarah was just asking if this is set up through your school, or if it's some sort of program?

:) It's through SWAP, a program under Travel Cuts at the University. I heard about it at school but it's its own little program. If she's curious at all www.swap.ca is the website :up:

Good evening SG :hug: and Fly :hug:

See ya later VP :hug:

SG glad your feeling better.

Fly I'm so glad it went well for you today. :hyper:

It was pretty good. Got some things done. Mr. Cat helped me shave my head so I can be all ready for our family Christmas photo this weekend. Our gift to our parents is a family picture in a nice frame. They bitch that they never get pictures of the kids or I, cuz I hate pictures. So we are going to attempt to take a nice picture for them. But my parents haven't seen me in over a year so I think they will be a bit shocked. It should be fun. :giggle:

SG I'm doing good. I've been fighting off an upper respitory infection the past week, but so far I think I'm winning. :lol: I still feel a bit funky, but I am not to worried. I don't think it would be winter without one infection to deal with. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
SG I'm doing good. I've been fighting off an upper respitory infection the past week, but so far I think I'm winning. :lol: I still feel a bit funky, but I am not to worried. I don't think it would be winter without one infection to deal with. :wink:

I understand that feeling :lol:

I posted a third chapter on WTE but I don't know if it's been validated yet, so i sent it through to your e-mail, too :wink:

Woohoo! Thank you so much for the next chapter I'll check for it in just a second. :hyper:

jtguitarwalk-vi.jpg

A little pretty, cuz I can. :giggle:

The infection is so going down! I ain't playing! :mad: :lol:

Oh man I just got a notice that they shipped my book today! Woohoo! U2 & I for Christmas! :dance:

Russty Cat said:
Woohoo! Thank you so much for the next chapter I'll check for it in just a second. :hyper:

jtguitarwalk-vi.jpg

A little pretty, cuz I can. :giggle:

The infection is so going down! I ain't playing! :mad: :lol:

Oh man I just got a notice that they shipped my book today! Woohoo! U2 & I for Christmas! :dance:

:shocked: I've never seen that picture! :faint: Holy Hot Bono, batman!

LOL I'm an idiot I just found it! :giggle: I had the damn thing set as the sent box not the receive box. Duh! :giggle: I'm a goofball tonight.

Nighty night Fly. :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart:

DAmn where am I?! After that chapter I think my brain has left the building. :combust: :faint: Holy shite! That was hot! *full body shiver* *contented sigh*

Thanks! I wasn't sure; it's still such a new thing for me to write, I just wasn't sure how it turned out. And I think Everyone knows how much I love Baby Adam and Baby Larry :heart: :drool:

Just stopping by to say hello.

Hello.

Russty: Just went back a bit in the thread and saw that Bono photo. I'm convinced Bono takes 5 years off his face whenever he takes off his sunglasses in concert.

:wink:

Last edited:
Hi Joanne :hug: Glad you stopped by. :D

SG I think you did a great job. I can't imagine writing like that either. I've just begun to write from a males perspective and I'm still not sure if I totally get it right at times. I give people who can do that a ton of credit! :bow:

I have a question for ya, I need some advice from the perspective of a straight female. :giggle: There is a gal who works at the video store I go to. EVerytime I go in she is always very friendly and sort of flirtaous. I enjoy talking with her and would love to have her as a friend. I go in every Tuesday to get new releases and its sort of our joke, cuz if I'm not there when they open she always teases me about being late and how she was wondering where I was. Last week I didn't go in till late in the evening and she smiled all big when she saw me and said she was wondering where I was this morning and she had missed me. So I was thinking of taking her some holiday cookies next Tuesday and then asking her if she would like to hang out sometime and have a cup of coffee or something. Does that sound okay? I just think she is a neat person and I would love to be friends with her. She is a few years younger, but we have a lot in common. I just don't want to cross the line or creep her out. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Jo :hug: are you excited about tomorrow night?

More nervous than excited, actually. It's been so long -- I'm not saying how long -- since I've been through a commencement ceremony.

I still have my tassels from my high school and college graduations. Does that make me some kind of nerd? Or just sentimental?

:nerd:

BTW, I just posted a new chapter ...

Your not a nerd. I'm sure I still have my high school tassel somewhere in a box. :hug:

And I do think taking Bonos glasses off makes him look alot younger. :heart:

larryBN.jpg

I just can't get enough of Baby Larry lately. I really need to stop finding pictures of him like this. Especially late at night. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom