Pleban Girls Party - Viva Le révolution!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm good. I went to lunch and a movie with my girls, and that was wonderful! :love: Now I'm doing laundry and getting stuff organized. I'm really looking forward to the setlist party tonight! :hyper:

YAY!! :hyper:

:giggle: Is that me in a business suit/skirt/heels? Definitely a fantasy world :wink: (I only wear any of the above if I absolutely have to :lol: )

SG, you rock :heart:

Drea said:
YAY!! :hyper:

:giggle: Is that me in a business suit/skirt/heels? Definitely a fantasy world :wink: (I only wear any of the above if I absolutely have to :lol: )

SG, you rock :heart:

:lol: but you look so hot in them :flirt:

I'm playing with the clothes - I get tired of the same ones on the same sims all the time :)

Hi Jem! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

They look good! :up: I like the ones you picked for me. :)

Aww! Thanks! I just made that dress yesterday. It's one of the first articles of clothing I've made that wasn't a logo on a t-shirt :p

I'm working on a wedding dress too

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: but you look so hot in them :flirt:

I'm playing with the clothes - I get tired of the same ones on the same sims all the time :)

:lol:

:hmm: It's a miniskirt too.. my sim could flash some leg at sim!Adam and... :sexywink:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm good. I went to lunch and a movie with my girls, and that was wonderful! :love: Now I'm doing laundry and getting stuff organized. I'm really looking forward to the setlist party tonight! :hyper:

How many hours is it until U2 get on stage in Hawaii. I figured we're about 10 hours behind in UK?

Am not sure though. :uhoh:

That would mean 7am herre. Doable but 7am on a sunday. :scream:

bonoishot said:

How many hours is it until U2 get on stage in Hawaii. I figured we're about 10 hours behind in UK?

Am not sure though. :uhoh:

That would mean 7am herre. Doable but 7am on a sunday. :scream:

It's going to be several more hours before U2 starts. A setlist party will be started in 2 hours time, so that people can stream and listen to Rocko as well as Pearl Jam. U2 should come on around 9pm-ish Hawaii time, which is in 6 hours from now. :D

This is pretty tasty, too :drool:

U2picture4774.jpg

ThoraSEB said:

It's going to be several more hours before U2 starts. A setlist party will be started in 2 hours time, so that people can stream and listen to Rocko as well as Pearl Jam. U2 should come on around 9pm-ish Hawaii time, which is in 6 hours from now. : D

:bow:

Thanks. Its 1am heres so i actually got the time about right. :wink: 7am. :crack:

Still i can always go back to bed. Think my PC is too slow for streaming ( is there even all that set ut. I'm confused if someone is actually streaming it as gorman said he can't. :confused: ) but i can go to setlist party.

I might be getting an iMac laptop. :drool::combust:

bonoishot said:

:bow:

Thanks. Its 1am heres so i actually got the time about right. :wink: 7am. :crack:

Still i can always go back to bed. Think my PC is too slow for streaming ( is there even all that set ut. I'm confused if someone is actually streaming it as gorman said he can't. :confused: ) but i can go to setlist party.

I might be getting an iMac laptop. :drool::combust:

You're welcome! I'm pretty sure there's going to be a stream. Gorman isn't at the show, but last I heard he was working with some people who are there, to make sure we have a stream. If that fails, I'm sure someone will at least be texting the setlist. I'm very certain though that there will be audio.

You should check out the party when it starts, people there will be able to help you out. :)

Oooh - that's cool! :D

ThoraSEB said:

You're welcome! I'm pretty sure there's going to be a stream. Gorman isn't at the show, but last I heard he was working with some people who are there, to make sure we have a stream. If that fails, I'm sure someone will at least be texting the setlist. I'm very certain though that there will be audio.

You should check out the party when it starts, people there will be able to help you out. :)

Oooh - that's cool! :D

Will try get up on time for party. :)

Kats buying the desktop of me, so i can then get the iMac i want so bad. :drool: Have heard good things about Macs. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom