Pleban Girls Party - U2 won all of our hearts long ago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

Hi Diane! :hug: I'm doing okay. Really tired and have a hard time remembering things right now. Thankfully so far things seem to be slowing down as far as the seizures go. I just don't have any energy back so its hard to get much done. And I can't really drive right now, which blows, but at least its an excuse to stay home and knit. :giggle:

:hug::heart::hug:

i read about the seizure when i was catching up, hope you feel better soon

i used to be able to knit when i was at Primary school )age 10 or 11, i cant remember a thing now though

bonoishot said:

Hey Russty :hug:

thanks ive missed you gals too :heart:

hows the househunting going?

:angry: i want it to be sunny here

Its slow going. I was supposed to go up this weekend to look at a few places, but I had 2 seizures earlier this week so it shot that plan down. Mr. Cat said not to worry that he would go up next weekend with me and we can look at 5 or 6 houses.

It sure would be nice if this week our house would sell then it would make things much easier. But I have faith that its all gonna work out and hopefully by summertime we will be all moved to our new little town.

Diane L said:
Drea and Russty, you make me want to take up knitting! There's a class being held by our adult education program in my town, but I just can't afford the fee ($50) plus needles, yarn, etc. at this time.

Diane you know if you really wanted to learn you could check some books out from the library and teach yourself. There are also great knitting videos on line that are nice and free!

I would check some thirft stores as well. You could probably get some used knitting needles real cheap. Or look on ebay. Often they have like a few pairs for sale together at a cheap price. I got 4 different bamboo sets that where different sizes for $15. Not bad considering they are normally $7-8 a piece.

I'd be happy to help with any questions you had. :D

Diane L said:
Drea and Russty, you make me want to take up knitting! There's a class being held by our adult education program in my town, but I just can't afford the fee ($50) plus needles, yarn, etc. at this time.

Go to a local yarn store and see if they have classes - if not, find out if they have a Stitch'n'Bitch group. S'n'Bers are generally friendly people who love to teach other people to knit *g*

Hi Dis! :hug:

I swear I think I get a bit of ADD when I'm online, cuz I start doing 5 different things at once and then forget what I was originally doing. :giggle: Ooooo pretty shiny things. :winK:

Russty Cat said:

Its slow going. I was supposed to go up this weekend to look at a few places, but I had 2 seizures earlier this week so it shot that plan down. Mr. Cat said not to worry that he would go up next weekend with me and we can look at 5 or 6 houses.

It sure would be nice if this week our house would sell then it would make things much easier. But I have faith that its all gonna work out and hopefully by summertime we will be all moved to our new little town.

i hopeit all works out, you deserve it :yes::hug:

Dis :hug:

Russty Cat said:

Diane you know if you really wanted to learn you could check some books out from the library and teach yourself. There are also great knitting videos on line that are nice and free!

I would check some thirft stores as well. You could probably get some used knitting needles real cheap. Or look on ebay. Often they have like a few pairs for sale together at a cheap price. I got 4 different bamboo sets that where different sizes for $15. Not bad considering they are normally $7-8 a piece.

I'd be happy to help with any questions you had. :D

I never thought of Ebay :hmm: That could be a great option.

And the library has a book on knitting sweaters, hats, etc. for pets! I'd love to make a sweater for my sister's pug Pugsley. He loves wearing sweaters, the silly boy!

Thank you for offering to help me. I will check out Ebay, and see what I can find!

Russty Cat said:
Hi Dis! :hug:

I swear I think I get a bit of ADD when I'm online, cuz I start doing 5 different things at once and then forget what I was originally doing. :giggle: Ooooo pretty shiny things. :winK:

I do that:lmao: too........I have Zoo Tycoon and I have become kinda obsessed with it this past week:tsk:

Dismantled said:

your U2 show:drool:?

oh:angry:

:yes: I won't be surprised if I can hear myself screaming "OMG IT'S HIM!!!" during COBL. Sami said I screamed that when I was on the phone with her and my brother took video on his phone and you can hear me screaming/crying. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom