pleban girls party - too drunk to funk !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

And you're little Miss Innocence :lmao:

Pleba girls can't be innocent :no :

NI fears that if we have a little girl she'll turn out like her mother

What's wrong with that?? :shrug : :confused :

I am innocent. :shifty:

:shh:

NI should be proud to have a girl like you. :kiss:

Whats rong with stalking U2....:shifty:

:wink:

Wild have you noticed my new avatar? :shifty:

I found the pic and couldnt resist have it for a few hours or a day. You cant read the text though. :grumpy:

I need to go eat. Everything i ate yesterday i threw back up :yuck: so need to eat real bad.

BBL. :kiss:

PS hi to all the newbies that have come into the thread the past few days. Even if ive seen most of you round pleba anyway. :hug:
X

Last edited:
ooooh-wa! I have to go, I heard my cat getting into a fight outside, i better go and get her in, it's late.

Nighty-night....glad to talk with you all, it has been fun, i just have to learn to keep up!

Ciao!

<<<<<<Read this:

“Shhh, baby girl. Shhh now. It’s ok. I’m here.” And he presses his hand to the back of my head and slides his fingers into my hair. He’s holding me real close now, holding me so tight in against his shoulder. So close that I can feel his heartbeat against my chest. So close that I can feel the buckle at his belt. So close that I can feel...

Adam clears his throat. Bono leans back slightly so that he can focus on me. He takes his hand out of my hair and wipes away my tears. His eyes are an intense blue. His mouth looks like it needs kissing.

I need kissing.

I need the confirmation of his body.

just a little apetiser from the next chap...mwah.....

>>>>>>>

omg, YDW!! :combust:

you're not supposed to do that to me at work :shame:

love2bmama said:
<<<<<<Read this:

“Shhh, baby girl. Shhh now. It’s ok. I’m here.” And he presses his hand to the back of my head and slides his fingers into my hair. He’s holding me real close now, holding me so tight in against his shoulder. So close that I can feel his heartbeat against my chest. So close that I can feel the buckle at his belt. So close that I can feel...

Adam clears his throat. Bono leans back slightly so that he can focus on me. He takes his hand out of my hair and wipes away my tears. His eyes are an intense blue. His mouth looks like it needs kissing.

I need kissing.

I need the confirmation of his body.

just a little apetiser from the next chap...mwah.....

>>>>>>>

omg, YDW!! :combust:

you're not supposed to do that to me at work :shame:

:evil: Actually, I just edited that bit. It's even better now...:drool: longer too...:drool: just got to dream up some 'after the fire' moments...

Back
Top Bottom