Pleban Girls Party - Together again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey dazz! :hug:

SG - I do bruise pretty easily, so I'm hoping it's that. I don't remember bumping into anything, and I wasn't completely out of my mind on Wednesday night. :D Ah well. I'll survive! :)

FlyYourKite said:

Ughhh... :| What I thought was laryngitis has turned into a really nasty cold. Yummy phlegm (hot :drool:) is still being hacked up and you know when you have that cough where you think your eyeballs are going to fall out? Yeah no fun. :lol: I hate having no energy too, especially when you have things that need to be accomplished.

To quote a friend, "My nasal cavity alternates between complete impaction and snot rivers that could drown an otter. My throat feels like it's been raped with a weedeater and I sound like an old woman from New Jersey is living in my chest. Oh, and did I mention that I look rabid and have dirty hair?" :lmao :yikes

/end of rant :wink:

OMG, you poor thing!! :yikes: But :lmao:

Have you tried Robitussen expectorant?? :love: :drool: That's what got me through Toronto and Chicago. It's my miracle drug. :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

:hmm: I've never tried that! Any expectorants, for that matter. It really helped you? :love:

Expectorants can really help - at least you get rid of some of the mucus build up, that can keep a head cold from turning into bronchitis :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
Oh, and I still say Greg is the best all around guy on CSI :cute:

:lol:

I had a lot of time to think it all over very carefully. :lmao: I decided that although I have the Warrick lust, Nick is who I'd want to be with. He's so good-natured and happy, and I think he'd treat a woman really, really well. :happy: He'd just have to lose the season 6 hair, and go back to something shorter. :yikes:

So happy to hear about Mark!! :hug: Hopefully signs of good things to come. :happy:

FlyYourKite said:

:hmm: I've never tried that! Any expectorants, for that matter. It really helped you? :love:

You can get Robitussen where the only active ingredient is an expectorant - I swear, it's what saved me from being in misery for the two weeks, I don't think I would have made it without that stuff! :bow: :love: Ruff took some, too. :lol:

Hi Diane! I'm doing great, how are you?

The radio station that I have on in the background has been playing some great music tonight! :love: It's much better tonight than it normally is!

VintagePunk said:

I had a lot of time to think it all over very carefully. : lmao: I decided that although I have the Warrick lust, Nick is who I'd want to be with. He's so good-natured and happy, and I think he'd treat a woman really, really well. :happy: He'd just have to lose the season 6 hair, and go back to something shorter. : yikes:

So happy to hear about Mark!! : hug: Hopefully signs of good things to come. :happy :

I know, what is with the hair? :yuck: at least he lost the moustache :lol:

:hug: I certainly hope so :heart:

and I'm so glad to hear how things are going for you and your B :cute: You don't annoy me in the least when you talk about it. I, for one, would tell you if you were getting annoying. I'm bitchy like that :wink:

:wave: Hello Zoot :)

Aww :sad: Bye Diane :hug: I hope you're just in a meditative mood and not just sad or something. You know where to find us when you're ready to chat :heart:

Back
Top Bottom