Pleban Girls Party - the Plebans take Toronto!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was wondering if it was from his new album! Thanks Drea :hug:

The only song that was shown on tv was One with Mary J Blige. Maybe they filmed LAPOE to be shown on the MTV one tomorrow night.

*is still flying after hearing live - through the doors of the ACC - U2 (plus the single drink and bigass piece of chocolate cake and vanilla sorbet had afterwards :lol: )*

My bed is calling, but I still need to work on signing One... but I need to store up on sleep...

Back from my Internet errands.

I now dislike eBay. Pain in the butt to sign up for it. Plus they wouldn't let me post a message about what I wanted unless I created an eBay account. Which I am not now in the mood to do at 2:30 a.m. when I should be sleeping, thank you. :madspit:

StubHub wants way too freaking much for GA's in Toronto. The eBay seller I wanted to bid on was quite reasonable. I'll try messing with eBay again after some sleep.

AAA saved me some bucks on my Chi-town hotel. Yay.

I must remember who and what I'll be seeing in a week to a week and a half:

bonoandgreenguitar.jpg

jobob said:
Mucca! :hug:

How's school?

You missed hearing me rant and rave this evening. Lucky you. :wink:

Jo :hug:

School is basically taking over my life at the moment which is why I'm glad the weekend has finally arrived. I hate having classes in huge lecture halls. It's so hard to stay awake when the lecture is boring and the lights are dim. :huh:

Weldy :hug:

Mucca said:

Jo :hug:

School is basically taking over my life at the moment which is why I'm glad the weekend has finally arrived. I hate having classes in huge lecture halls. It's so hard to stay awake when the lecture is boring and the lights are dim. :huh:

Weldy :hug:

So it's dark, your mind can wander? :wink:

I wasn't a big fan of freshman classes in big lecture halls at my university either. At least I didn't have classes taught by TA's. And they weren't presented on closed-circuit TV, as I've heard my state's two largest and most famous state universities have done for large freshman and sophomore lecture hall classes. :ohmy:

So are you going to any Montreal shows, Mucca?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
How are you feeling otherwise Mucca?

Not bad. I like campus life. It's very free. I was suppose to make plans for tomorrow with a friend but I haven't seen her online all night so I guess I'll have to call her tomorrow. I dn't want to spend the whole day in my dorm. That totally sucks! :tongue:

Anyways I'm pooped out. I walked for 30min from my school to another arts school to watch a a play and then 30 min back again.

I'm off to bed girls
Night!
Sweet dreams :hug::heart:

jobob said:

So it's dark, your mind can wander? :wink:

I wasn't a big fan of freshman classes in big lecture halls at my university either. At least I didn't have classes taught by TA's. And they weren't presented on closed-circuit TV, as I've heard my state's two largest and most famous state universities have done for large freshman and sophomore lecture hall classes. :ohmy:

So are you going to any Montreal shows, Mucca?

And it has :drool: Time well spent in class I tell yah!

My calc teacher might be a TA but I'm not sure. He still beats the prof from the calc class I transferred out of. He had the heaviest russian accent ever. I couldnt' understand a word he said.

Yup! I'm going to one of them in November. I might be able to get tickets to the other show too so I've got my fingers crossed.

Mucca said:

Not bad. I like campus life. It's very free. I was suppose to make plans for tomorrow with a friend but I haven't seen her online all night so I guess I'll have to call her tomorrow. I dn't want to spend the whole day in my dorm. That totally sucks! :tongue:

Anyways I'm pooped out. I walked for 30min from my school to another arts school to watch a a play and then 30 min back again.

I'm off to bed girls
Night!
Sweet dreams :hug::heart:

Well...I'm happy that you are enjoying the college life and Night anyways :hug:

well, it's 3 a.m. and I have either a hair appointment or a dentist appointment in the morning. My, I must get organized and start writing this stuff down again. :lol:

night :wave:

Back
Top Bottom