Pleban Girls Party - thanking U2 for an amazing 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
:shifty:
Does anyone have part 2 of that podcast RS interview?
Please? :flirt:

I have all of them, but I don't know how to ysi ...

iTunes should still have the whole thing. Just subscribe to it in the Podcast directory; it's free.

Bri, let me know if you need or want me to try ysi'ing that podcast.

I have to get some sleep so I can go to work in the morning -- but for the last time this year! :D

See you sometime Friday night or New Year's Eve day, you guys.

Last edited:
Man people are dropping like flies. :( Stay and play with me!!!!!!!!!!! :madspit: :wink:

17.jpg

Thanks alot guys! You did it again! You made poor B cry! :rant:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!!!!!

Awww!

Speaking of tushies...:lol:
On christmas day, my cousin, mom and I were playing hide and go seek with Laura (my wee cousin :cute: ). Anyway, by Laura's demand we usually travelled in groups (not always conduiceive (sp??) to good hiding).
So my one cousin, Laura and I go to hide in a closet. We hade quite the touchy feely experience...
It's a small closet, so 3 people is a squish already. And we closed the door so it was pitch black. Laura is all curled up, and I'm crouched down kinda hovering over her, and my cousin is kinda hovering over me.
Suddenlly in the darkness, a quiet voice announces "I wuv you guys...I love you jackie, I love you brittany!"
Awww!!! :cute: And then she clings to my hand.
Meanwhile, I'm crouching in low rise jeans. Suddenly, I feel this strange sensation of something creeping down my back, towards places where things just should not go. :uhoh: :lol: Thinking my cousin is leaning on me, I whisper " Brit is that your hand?!". She of course is confused, and says "what?" I'm like....is that your hand on my butt!!!
Endless laughter ensues. We later discover it was just the tie she was wearing.

Ok...maybe it's one of those you had to be there things...:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

:( :hug:

sorry your sick:( Cold..the flu:yikes:

I'm kinda sick...I have a sore throat and and I can only open my mouth about half way because of my wisdom tooth:madspit:

are you staying home from work?

Back
Top Bottom