Pleban Girls Party - So Close yet so far away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP and Sami :drool:

Im gona go take a shower

VP :hug: :( you might be fed up of hearing this but im sorry about Kelly :hug::heart:

Sami i :love: your dress fo ryour aunts wedding:drool:

my mobile phone battery has gpne. Goes to cahrge it up :madwife:

be back later everyone

x

VintagePunk said:

If you did take it, she could help :lol:

I think she thought she'd coast through it like she does everything else, and she bombed the first test. It's still early, I'm sure she'll be in the 90's in no time. :)

:lol: I'm taking stat. I can always switch it to calc, but my friends who are so smart have C's in there. :yikes: I can't risk it. I'll just have to have Bri help me with stat. :wink:

I'm sure she'll bring it up. :yes:

OMG:lmao: Edge dancing:lmao: I'm kinda embarressed:lmao: It would only have been more embarressing if Bono was there dancing too:reject::lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:
Clone, you need to go premium. We'd have so much fun in PM land. :drool:

I was just in PMS land:angry:

:lmao: for some reason that was funny too me for a sec:lmao: now its just dumb..

oooooh:love: whats in PM land??

Bye Jem :hug:

Just went to mark this date in the calendar :D

Edge might not be able to dance, but he did some very interesting moves on the video I saw today. Damn, I wish I had it on DVD. And I wish I had my laptop, I'd so make a gif of him during HMTMKMKM... :drool:

bonoishot said:
VP and Sami :drool:

VP :hug: :( you might be fed up of hearing this but im sorry about Kelly :hug::heart:

Awww, thanks. :hug: :heart: Yesterday was a bad day. She seems not so bad today. I'm trying not to obsess about it today, and look for signs every two minutes. She's definitely more alert though, and she's drinking. :)

daygloeyes2 said:

duuude:madwife:

:lmao:

seriously though....I am almost 30 years old and I had to PROVE to my co-worker that I could dive down and touch the bottom of the pool:lmao:....the only problem was I forgot to take off my swim goggles and your NOT suppose to dive with them on...lesson learned:|

<--sooo mature:wink:

Back
Top Bottom