PLEBAn Girls Party- Sliding Down The Surface of Things...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

OMG, she's looking through the stuff, at Fly's school, actually....geeky clubs she could join. The Breakdancing Club! :happy: :lmao: Or, the Electronic Gaming Society! :lmao:

:no:!! :giggle: No offense to Fly, but I've found out that the joke back home about what happens to people who go to UWO is pretty true - Fly of course being an exception :wink: For the love of God, DON'T send her there! :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Awww, when will he be back? :(

The sad thing is, she might not be into breakdancing so much, but the electronic gaming thing? She'd be totally into that. :tsk: :lol:

Either next Monday or Tuesday. :( I'll be okay once I get to NY, and then I have the weekend here as usual. I hope hope hope he's back on Monday. I seriously miss him. :sad:

Sarah :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

My friend I was with today told me that she spent $350 on E-bay to buy a character who had earned a title which, after a change to the game structure, no one could get anymore (Elder Jedi vs any newcomers could only get respect Jedi) :nerd:

That's electronic gaming obsession :lol:

:yikes: She's not that bad! :lol:

She LOVES Final Fantasy, and games of that ilk. I've watched her play (PS2) and the graphics ARE gorgeous.

Drea said:

:no:!! :giggle: No offense to Fly, but I've found out that the joke back home about what happens to people who go to UWO is pretty true - Fly of course being an exception :wink: For the love of God, DON'T send her there! :lol:

We were just talking about that. :yikes: :lol:

It's close to home, though. :sad:

At this point, she's leaning toward York. We're going there Nov 4th to check it out. We were at U of T Friday, and she didn't like it there at all.

Russty, Thora, Drea, Sami, SG and anyonen else I may have missed :hug:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Mucca!!! :hug: :heart: How are you doing?

I'm good!
My friends and I went to see the Fray yesterday night. They were great! And I got one of their guitar picks at the end of the show :drool:

How are you? It's been forever since I've see you!

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: She's not that bad! :lol:

She LOVES Final Fantasy, and games of that ilk. I've watched her play (PS2) and the graphics ARE gorgeous.

Yeah, That's really something. Of course, when it comes to personal obsessions, I don't have any room to talk :lol:

and there are some incredible games; the story structure, animation and everything all put together :up: very cool stuff

Hi Mucca :hug:

VintagePunk said:

We were just talking about that. :yikes: :lol:

It's close to home, though. :sad:

At this point, she's leaning toward York. We're going there Nov 4th to check it out. We were at U of T Friday, and she didn't like it there at all.

Damn, it's too bad all the ITH activities are at 19+ places this year, or you guys could pop in for the Sat night activities (same day!) :(

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, That's really something. Of course, when it comes to personal obsessions, I don't have any room to talk :lol:

and there are some incredible games; the story structure, animation and everything all put together :up: very cool stuff

Hi Mucca :hug:

She's gotten into drawing/colouring on Photoshop. She's done some really unbelievably beautiful stuff. That would be a great career, but I don't think she's into it, it's more of a hobby for her.

Back
Top Bottom