Pleban Girls Party - SIMply misbehaving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
I'm actually all the way out in Aldergrove - right near the Can/Us border. I always say I'm from Vancouver though, since I spent most of my life living in West Van, and nobody outside of the Lower Mainland knows where Aldergrove is! :D

I do but I've never been out there.

I'm actually from Burnaby. :)

Drea said:
Ruff! :hug:

SG seems to have disappeared... where'd she go?

3 guesses :shifty:

:wink:

twins.jpg

daddysgirl.jpg

So my cat always scratch things around my house so I bought these claw covers for her, they are plastic covers you SUPER GLUE over their claws and of the 10 I put on 1.5 hours ago she already got three off! It sounds cruel but I don’t know what else to do to get her to stop scratching.

good to see everyone!

those sims are reproducing like bunnies :lol:

my dog licked some very spicy salsa off the floor and she's been pawing her mouth for about ten minutes :( poor thing!

Last edited:
pattip2000 said:
So my cat always scratch things around my house so I bought these claw covers for her, they are plastic covers you SUPER GLUE over their claws and of the 10 I put on 1.5 hours ago she already got three off! It sounds cruel but I don’t know what else to do to get her to stop scratching.

yeah, i heard about those. apparently the vet can do something like that but they are supposed to stay :shrug:

my new-ish kitten has pretty thoroughly destroyed one side of my leather sofa :happy:

all you can try to do is catch them in the act and use a squirt gun/spray bottle. I haven't had much luck.

ruffian said:

my dog licked some very spicy salsa off the floor and she's been pawing her mouth for about ten minutes :( poor thing!

:sad:awww Poor Puppy :cute:

pattip2000 said:

I had my cat declawed, and I felt SOOO bad when he came home from the vet; it was such a miserable thing for him for about two or three days ( a week at most) and I've always been very careful not to let him get out of the house now. All in all, (I've had him for twelve years now) as traumatic as it felt to me at the time, it seems to have been a completely forgotten event in his life and it save my carpets and door jambs from being shredded

Sad_Girl said:

:sad:awww Poor Puppy :cute:

I had my cat declawed, and I felt SOOO bad when he came home from the vet; it was such a miserable thing for him for about two or three days ( a week at most) and I've always been very careful not to let him get out of the house now. All in all, (I've had him for twelve years now) as traumatic as it felt to me at the time, it seems to have been a completely forgotten event in his life and it save my carpets and door jambs from being shredded

I got one declawed and while he totally forgot about it, I felt *so* guilty that now I can't get another one done. it can def. save your furniture, those the back claws can be pretty bad as well...

Ruffian, I’ve been trying the spry bottle thing for the last six months but my cat is really dumb, and hasn’t gotten the hint yet!

ThoraSEB said:
Oh my god - those Sim things are hilarious! I've noticed you guys talking about this - do you have a Pleban community for them or something?

:lol: I play as a way to blow off steam; I played so often that I started adding in some of the girls from around here and different incarnations of the guys and sharing the details :wink:

I've got a seriously addictive personality :reject:

Bri, i was just going to write that you should *never* wear that color :lol:

:wave:

SG, my cats are declawed too. :hug: We only had the front paws done though, so they still have back claws. Saved my mom a whole lot of grief and I really don't think they know. :lol: They are little spoiled housecats anyway. :laugh:

How is everyone tonight?? :hug:s

Back
Top Bottom