Pleban Girls Party - SIMply misbehaving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
circa1992 said:

:hug:

BTW....I just got back from seeing my friend :( She wouldn't stop hugging me all night :lol: I'm going to the funeral tomorrow :sad:

:hug: It's so good that you're there for her. She may not even be able to show it right now, how important it is to her, but it will make a big difference :heart:

I'm back again. :wave: Can't seem to stay away for long.

Bri - the Gilmore Girls episode that they mentioned Bono in was from the second season. It was the one where Lorelai has her bachelorette party. It was a very small mention, but it made me laugh.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Mucca!! :hug:
So, you've been surviving my dear?

Yes, just barely though. This semester is a brutal one. But reading SG's fics and downloading a bunch of U2 vids have been pulling me through. :D Oh yeah and reading U2 at the end of the world :drool: Such a good biography!!

By the way SG, I'm really enjoying Out of Control! :up:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm back again. :wave: Can't seem to stay away for long.

Bri - the Gilmore Girls episode that they mentioned Bono in was from the second season. It was the one where Lorelai has her bachelorette party. It was a very small mention, but it made me laugh.

I was just watching that earlier this afternoon. :lol:

Sarah :hug:

Hi Patti :wave: Long time no see.

^ :hug:
Cmon back, y'here?

Mucca said:

Yes, just barely though. This semester is a brutal one. But reading SG's fics and downloading a bunch of U2 vids have been pulling me through. :D Oh yeah and reading U2 at the end of the world :drool: Such a good biography!!

By the way SG, I'm really enjoying Out of Control! :up:

Ugh, I sympatheize over the whole brutal semester thing. :hug: So, now that you've had your last midterm, do you have much due before exams, or do you get a bit of a break?

And isn't SG's story the best study break ever? :drool: :love:

Ooo! Have you read it all? Have you got any favourite parts?
I :heart: that book.

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :hug:
Cmon back, y'here?

Ugh, I sympatheize over the whole brutal semester thing. :hug: So, now that you've had your last midterm, do you have much due before exams, or do you get a bit of a break?

And isn't SG's story the best study break ever? :drool: :love:

Ooo! Have you read it all? Have you got any favourite parts?
I :heart: that book.

I have a bio presentation on Tuesday which I have to prep for this weekend. And then I have a week break. I have such a nasty schedule for finals. I have 3 finals one after another. :huh:

Yes!! :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I love it too. It's so funny! :love:

Awww, Mucca, that's awfuk! :hug: # in a row. :bleh:
Is it early or late in the exam period? At least if it's later, you have more time to prepare.:)

They're early. My first exam is the second day after semester ends and then a week after I have those 3 exams :huh: It's terrible....

I haven't finished reading U2 at the end of the world yet. I'm like 100 pages in. I love every bit of it!! :drool:

I'm actually all the way out in Aldergrove - right near the Can/Us border. I always say I'm from Vancouver though, since I spent most of my life living in West Van, and nobody outside of the Lower Mainland knows where Aldergrove is! :D

Back
Top Bottom