Pleban Girls Party - SIMply misbehaving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

you had spring break in FEB??? that's insane! I was going to head back to LA but couldn't coordinate but my friend there, who wasn't able to get back in town as planned. so i've spent all week at home.

:grumpy:

at least i've had papers to grade :happy:

Yes, february. :grumpy: The week of the 20th. Hmpf.

Woo hoo, grading papers! :happy:......:|

have I ever told you about my stats prof? He marks our tests in 24 hours. :crazy:
I had a test 10:30 wednesday morning, and he came into class this morning and told us our marks were up.
Crazy!

~BrightestStar~ said:

have I ever heard about my stats prof? He marks our tests in 24 hours. :crazy:
I had a test 10:30 wednesday morning, and he came into class this morning and told us our marks were up.
Crazy!

meh, i'm on the the three week turnaround time :wink:

and mine are all 15 page papers, so i couldn't do them all in 24 hours if i tried!

sami, sorry i can't help...i don't know much more about it than that...that scientists learned alot about how the brain functioned from the experiements. sorry :(

~BrightestStar~ said:

I've learned about split brain patients. What do you need exactly?

Just anything about it. :| :lol: It's ok, I can do it. :) I'm in no rush- not due until after break. I just got a few paragraphs done that I'll show him tomorrow to make sure I'm on the right track.
He assigned each of his students one topic to write a page about, and we each have to make enough copies for all of the students and then we will each get one of each term so we will have a "book" to study from. I might not have explained it well... :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

have I ever told you about my stats prof? He marks our tests in 24 hours. :crazy:
Crazy!

I don't know how they do it!! My chem teacher is like that...we had a test yesterday and he had our grades today. :crack: They were all long problems and he grades them by hand and gives partial credit and stuff! :yikes:

Meanwhile my history teacher gave us a scantron test today and our grades aren't up yet. :| :lol:

ruffian said:

meh, i'm on the the three week turnaround time :wink:

and mine are all 15 page papers, so i couldn't do them all in 24 hours if i tried!

sami, sorry i can't help...i don't know much more about it than that...that scientists learned alot about how the brain functioned from the experiements. sorry :(

3 weeks?
That's still better than some of my profs. :lol:

What I want to know is how a scantron can take longer than a week to mark. All they do is feed them into a computer, what's so hard about that?

Btw, did I ever tell you I looked you up on ratemyprof? Some glowing reviews you have there, not that I expected any less. :love:

sami0201 said:

Just anything about it. :| :lol: It's ok, I can do it. :) I'm in no rush- not due until after break. I just got a few paragraphs done that I'll show him tomorrow to make sure I'm on the right track.
He assigned each of his students one topic to write a page about, and we each have to make enough copies for all of the students and then we will each get one of each term so we will have a "book" to study from. I might not have explained it well... :laugh:

So basically, the students teach eachother about the various topics. We did that for one of our bio units in grade 12. Woo hoo, evolution. I soo covered the Scopes Monkey trial.

Well, when the two halves of the brain can't communicate, there's a wide range of effects..that usually aen't preciptable. However, under certain conditions, it becomes very obvious. Things like, if you see something with your left eye, you can't name it if asked.
Also, I beleive that surgery is sometimes used for people who suffer from seizures, to prevent it from spreading. (I think it was seizures....)

Such interesting stuff :drool:

Tre! :hug:
You returned to me :flirt:

Gnight Sami :hug: Sweet dreams.
Night patti!

~BrightestStar~ said:

3 weeks?
That's still better than some of my profs. :lol:

What I want to know is how a scantron can take longer than a week to mark. All they do is feed them into a computer, what's so hard about that?

Btw, did I ever tell you I looked you up on ratemyprof? Some glowing reviews you have there, not that I expected any less. :love:

aww. i haven't looked there in a long, long time. glad i got good reviews. given that i missed about 6 classes last term to go to u2 shows, no telling what they'll write in the future :uhoh:

scantron--we don't even have one of those machines on our campus!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Also, I beleive that surgery is sometimes used for people who suffer from seizures, to prevent it from spreading. (I think it was seizures....)

Such interesting stuff :drool:

yeah, it was used for epileptic patients, i think.

i gotta get to bed...bye Sami, Thora, Patti! Hi Weldy, Tre! :wave:

(i can't keep up in here!)

i'll be around in the morning. night all!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Tre! : hug:
You returned to me : flirt:

:phantom: o/~ The Rockin Edge has returned to you, and I am anxious his career should progress... In the new production of "Bri Flirting" you will therefore cast Bono in the background, and put Master Adam in the role of "oh, yes"... o/~

.... Okay, that was bad, and clearly I should be packing for tomorrow night and not mangling musicals I adore :wink:

Weldy :wave: You missed a some preggy sims having babies
:wink:

ruffian said:

aww. i haven't looked there in a long, long time. glad i got good reviews. given that i missed about 6 classes last term to go to u2 shows, no telling what they'll write in the future :uhoh:

scantron--we don't even have one of those machines on our campus!

Pft, you're too loveable to give bad reviews.
I think I should leave one, someday. :wink:

Gasp! You don't? How does your school survive? Mine wouldn't! :lol:

Night Ruff :hug: :heart:
Sweet dreams. Come back soon!

Back
Top Bottom