Pleban Girls Party - Sailing with Captain Bono on the good ship Pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
My grand dad just can't accept me, or some of the choices I've made in my life. And he so clearly thinks of me as a girl!

The other day he asked me to fetch him a screwdriver, and the he asked me if I knew what a screw driver was. He was on his way to get it some place where the sun don't shine :angry: :madspit:

Wild, I think it's going to be a pretty informal wedding, and they talked about September 24. I've already warned them that no matter what they make me, I'm not wearing a bloody dress. :lol:

wow... you and I are alike :ohmy: I HATE dresses aswell, and the discrimination of females :wink:

Wild, I think I'd rather have daddy Ads, and sexy uncle Bono within reach! :drool:

VP I want the PM! :drool:

Hot boy came over to watch the final game, and NOTHING happened!! :scream: :sigh: I think he was just trying to be a gentleman or something though. :lol: He invited me to go out with him tonight but I can't because my grandma is coming over!!

JezSnape said:
My grand dad just can't accept me, or some of the choices I've made in my life. And he so clearly thinks of me as a girl!

The other day he asked me to fetch him a screwdriver, and the he asked me if I knew what a screw driver was. He was on his way to get it some place where the sun don't shine :angry: :madspit:

Wild, I think it's going to be a pretty informal wedding, and they talked about September 24. I've already warned them that no matter what they make me, I'm not wearing a bloody dress. :lol:

:rolleyes: He really is a butthole sometimes! (I want say the ass version.....but I'm a PG-13 kind of girl...so that's why I said butt :lol: )

Don't feel so bad....I don't like wearing dresses either...mainly cause they don't have anything past the knee anymore and also cause nothing flatters me :sigh:

Hey Thora! :hug: I was just wondering a page or two ago if you'd hooked up with a stripper for the rest of the weekend. :wink: How'd the party go?

Sami!!! :hug: Are you sure you want it? It's really graphic. :yikes:

He probably WAS being a gentleman. :cute: And he did ask you out tonight, he probably wants to get you away from your family. :lol:

Galeongirl said:

:hmm: so how was the stripper thora?

:lol: We were all too trashed to safely make it there, so that was called off. We started drinking at 5pm, and by 2am we were all pretty toasted except for the designated drivers. The bride-to-be had already thrown up a ton, so we decided to call it a night.

The party was awesome! We did a photo scavenger hunt, then went for martini's and appetizers at a cute little lounge. After that we went to this dinner comedy club which was hilarious. We were all pretty pissed by that time. Then we went to a club, and that was about it. It was a blast. There will be some hilarious pictures coming in the next day or so, but I'll upload a few of mine in a bit. :D

VintagePunk said:

Sami!!! :hug: Are you sure you want it? It's really graphic. :yikes:

He probably WAS being a gentleman. :cute: And he did ask you out tonight, he probably wants to get you away from your family. :lol:

Yes! Hey, I'm almost 17! :angry: :wink:

They weren't here all day! It was just me and him. That's why I thought it was weird.

Thora! :hug: :lmao:

ThoraSEB said:
The party was awesome! We did a photo scavenger hunt, then went for martini's and appetizers at a cute little lounge. After that we went to this dinner comedy club which was hilarious. We were all pretty pissed by that time. Then we went to a club, and that was about it. It was a blast. There will be some hilarious pictures coming in the next day or so, but I'll upload a few of mine in a bit. :D

Nicccceeee! :up: :D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
:rolleyes : He really is a butthole sometimes! (I want say the ass version.....but I'm a PG-13 kind of girl...so that's why I said butt :lol : ) Don't feel so bad....I don't like wearing dresses either...mainly cause they don't have anything past the knee anymore and also cause nothing flatters me : sigh:

Galeongirl said:
wow... you and I are alike : ohmy: I HATE dresses aswell, and the discrimination of females : wink:

That's fun :lol: I figured out that I last wore a dress over eight years ago. I have a lovely suit, though :drool: Black with tiny pinstripes. I think I'm wearing that on my pic in the pleba photo thread... :hmm:

Hi Clone:love: :hug: Good that you had a good time :D

VP, Don Juan DeMarco :drool: Now there's a movie I'm gonna have to fight my sis about when I move... :lol:

back:drool: Mr. Dis is putting a new roof on the house:yikes: I had to go see if he needed anything.

WildHoney said:

:lol:

You do realise that if ANY of you get married , we all need invites :wink:

I could probably have a computer set up in church, and have it logged in to PGP during the ceremony :lol:

I'm just kidding. :wink: I'm not gonna do a church wedding... :D

VintagePunk said:

Sent :yikes:

I should look up his opening monologue and post it. :hmm:

Maybe he was a little nervous? :cute: Did he sit beside you?

:combust: That was actually on tv the other day but I decided not to watch it. :( On one of the movie channels.

He is so fine. :drool: :drool: We watched his E True Hollywood Story the other day.

Yeah he sat next to me. We'll see what happens next time...

Back
Top Bottom