Pleban Girls Party - Sailing with Captain Bono on the good ship Pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Ok this is my 27,000th post :reject:

<------- Has no life :lol:

*looks at own post count*

:angry:

I had a really :combust: dream involving Johnny Depp, Bono and me on a pirates ship :shifty:

I had a dream with Johnny Depp in it last night, too! :ohmy: He looked like Johnny, but in my dream, I don't think he was supposed to BE Johnny, just some guy. And he wasn't a very good kisser. :sad: I was devestated when I woke up. :sigh: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I had a dream with Johnny Depp in it last night, too! :ohmy: He looked like Johnny, but in my dream, I don't think he was supposed to BE Johnny, just some guy. And he wasn't a very good kisser. :sad: I was devestated when I woke up. :sigh: :lol:

Awwwww :hug:

Believe me i had no complaints :shifty:

Although they did make me walk a big plank:madspit:

WildHoney said:
Hi Jez :hug:

It's ok if you girls don't want Johnny , the more for me & VP:wink:

Actually, I'm going to have to back off on the Johnny thing. I can dream quietly about him, but Sarah is so possessive of him, it's scary. :yikes: I told her about the new Sims plot that SG has devised, and when she heard there was a Johnny, and that other Sim girls wanted him, she freaked out and said "he's mine! :mad: "

You should see the look on her face when we're watching one of his movies...she gets all :love: :flirt: :drool: :cute:

VintagePunk said:

Actually, I'm going to have to back off on the Johnny thing. I can dream quietly about him, but Sarah is so possessive of him, it's scary. :yikes: I told her about the new Sims plot that SG has devised, and when she heard there was a Johnny, and that other Sim girls wanted him, she freaked out and said "he's mine! :mad: "

You should see the look on her face when we're watching one of his movies...she gets all :love: :flirt: :drool: :cute:

Tell her i'll swop her Ni for Johnny :lol:

GG2, VP, Wild, Weldy :hug:

:sigh:

I was desperately trying to find something interesting to tell you girls about my day, but I don't have a life :scream: :lol:

Well, except that my senile asshole of a grand dad visited us today :huh:
And my big brother and his girlfriend has set a date for their wedding :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: Good thing I'm not a Johnny fanatic! :lol: :hug:

wow Jez, you have an asshole as father aswell??? same here... he always annoys me and shouts at me... aggressive old fart....

wish I had a cool da like Bono... but then again... that would be incestuous..... :rolleyes:

My grand dad just can't accept me, or some of the choices I've made in my life. And he so clearly thinks of me as a girl!

The other day he asked me to fetch him a screwdriver, and the he asked me if I knew what a screw driver was. He was on his way to get it some place where the sun don't shine :angry: :madspit:

Wild, I think it's going to be a pretty informal wedding, and they talked about September 24. I've already warned them that no matter what they make me, I'm not wearing a bloody dress. :lol:

WildHoney said:

What I said in my sleep :lol:

PM me.... if it's good i'll go buy it tomorrow:wink:

PM sent. :ohmy: :eek:

It's a period piece, a bio of The Earl of Rochester, taking place in the 1600's, during the Restoration. As a rule, I'm not that fond of period pieces, and it did tend to drag...but...Johnny. :combust: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom