Pleban Girls Party - ready, set, party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been working since I got up today, I took an hour off to pick up dinner and eat, then went right back to work. I'm just finishing for the night now. :happy: :crazy: :crack:

I miss you all :hug: And extra :hug:s for Jeffy and his family.

Wild, you're absolutely gorgeous! And Jamie :cute:

Hopefully I'll be able to get on for a few minutes tomorrow.

I'm doing alright, alittle moody:lol:really tired and my pants are starting to get alittle tight
omg.gif

how are you?

Aww. :hug: Doing pretty good. A normal Monday at work. I've been having interesting chats with some friends about our relationships. :lol: It seems like all of us are going thru a bit of boy drama lately, so we've been commiserating and bitching together. Fun times. :happy:

ThoraSEB said:
Aww. :hug: Doing pretty good. A normal Monday at work. I've been having interesting chats with some friends about our relationships. :lol: It seems like all of us are going thru a bit of boy drama lately, so we've been commiserating and bitching together. Fun times. :happy:

:hug: it's nice to have people around going thru the same stuff.

:hug: :hug: Hello all :heart:

Thanks so much for your support. It's scary when things change, even if you know the change is for the better for everyone concerned. I really think it is in this case, too, even though I'm sure it doesn't seem like it to Chris. :( Maybe this will convince him to stop drinking so much and he'll even find a new path for himself.

Jeffy seems to be doing alright with it and my sis is frustrated with Chris (as usual) but for the first time in a long time she seems hopeful, too :heart:

Keep them in your prayers a bit longer, if you will. I doubt that it's completely over yet - he said last night that he would move out and then this morning he asked her if She would stay here with us for a week while he looked :slant: he's also complaining that he can't afford to rent a place of his own. :banghead: But hopefully they are at a point where he will really leave this time, since she seems to be resolved to stand firm and not simply let him stay because she's too tired to fight about it.

Happy Birthday wayne!!! Love ya!

SG, got your message I will keep you in my prayers.:hug: :heart:

Drea and everyone :wave:

SG! :hug: :hug:

i'll have to catch up with threads another time..so I DON'T KNOW quite exactly what's going on with your fam....but :hug:S and prayers your & their's ways.
---------------------------------------

*** HAPPY BIRTHDAY , WAYNE!!!***
:lock: :lock:

have a great new birthday year ahead!

Back
Top Bottom