Pleban Girls Party - ready, set, party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
NI is one in a million. :heart:

WB Thora. :hug:

Im off to bed girls. Im knackered. : yawn: Need Sleep. : crack:

So glad there was quite a few people here tonight. Will try pop on here during my dinner break at work tommorow though since im at Andys tommorow night i wont be able to come on. :sad:

Night :kiss:

x

NI :drool:

He looked so hot in is tight pants/trousers and black shirt today :drool:

Night Jem clone:love:

If you're knackered now what you going to be like tomorrow :shifty: :lol:

Sorry I disappeared there - was messaging with Terry ;) He's coming over (not in the apt though, not with this mess, he already knows there) at 6:30, so I went to shower *g* Back later! :wave:

I'm just dropping in for a second to say Jeffy is spending the night with me so I won't be on - at least not until after he's gone to bed - which os usually after midnight

His mom is in the process of telling his dad he has to move out :yikes: so if you're the praying sort, could you say a little one for her and her kids that all goes well? :heart: :hug: Love you girls; hope to talk to you all soon

That's what I thought! :lol:

I downloaded Popmart Mexico on my computer and was watching that. :drool: I really want to get it on DVD though, since these videos are kinda choppy, and the video is pretty small.

It was uploaded to a save file thread that I can email to you if you'd like. It's from the U2 iPod thread in Music on the Internet, so the videos are on the smaller size.

And yes, it was an official release, that's why there's no links listed here. It's on VHS, but not DVD. Hopefully some day that will happen. :)

:hmm: Maybe I'll check Sonic Boom at some point, see if they have it... or maybe the other parts of that rumoured boxset last year will be coming out too, since we're definitely getting ZooTV Sydney :D

Drea said:
we're definitely getting ZooTV Sydney :D

And I'm so excited about that! :hyper: September will be a great month for new U2 stuff. The DVD and a book! :hyper: :drool:

I'm off for the night. Going to watch Grey's in a bit. See you all later! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom