Pleban Girls Party - ready, set, party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2.gif

Hey, Happy Birthday Wayne! :)

Thanks Carmel :hug: Thanks Dazz :hug:

I really should be working :shifty: But the moobday thread is a foot thread :cute: I :love: Larry toes :happy: :reject:

I'm fine, thank you!!

Well, I was on an introduction week last week of the city where I will be going to study..!! :)

And now I thought, I should check up on PLEBA!! :yes:

That is great!!! What city is that? What are you studing? May I ask:wink:

Last edited:
I'm at my 'puter art Indepent study.......waiting "forever" for the pds file to save changes......

..happens to be further permutation of a U2 piece .........copied photo of B & E
singing into a single mic [small drawing so not the best copiying- but it's a start for the 'puter with this subject matter] in pencil.
Scanned, added "vert -lightscreen "background - stylistically, and running drawing through filters and color masks added. :D :wink:

Carmel, I'm studying in Utrecht!!

The study is called 'Taal- en Cultuurstudies', translated 'Language- and Culturestudies'. So I'm going to learn Spanish, and head for the media direction I think, but I don't know yet... :hmm:

JanuaryStar said:
Carmel, I'm studying in Utrecht!!

The study is called 'Taal- en Cultuurstudies', translated 'Language- and Culturestudies'. So I'm going to learn Spanish, and head for the media direction I think, but I don't know yet... :hmm:

That sounds very interesting , not to mention difficult. You must be a smart young lady.:yes:

Have a wonderful evening SG, try not to work to hard.:hug:

^ I have no doubt in my mind, Sami:drool: your pics will be the bomb.

speaking of hot chicks where is my Wild??:combust:

:grumpy:
*drums fingers*

i came over particulary to print out the stuff i didn't get to print out on Sat...but somehow my stuff isn't coming out :madspit: can't bother anybody..so i guess i'll try alter in the week. :shrug:

do a little more .....and go..too beautiful to stay inside.......:drool:

I'll say TTFN, in case i don't get back here again :wave: :) :wave:

take care everyone! :D

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:

Same here. :shifty: My inbox is overflowing, but honestly I don't care too much today. It will get done, as I'll be working overtime all week.

My thoughts as well:hug: I will just let the work flow in and I will get to it when I can:shrug:

Is the overtime madatory Thora?

I am listening to Keane:heart:right now

I have not listent to OOTS all day this is a first since the song came out I have listened to it everyday.:crack:

dazzledbylight said:
:grumpy:
*drums fingers*

I'll say TTFN, in case i don't get back here again :wave: :) :wave:

take care everyone! :D

:wave: Have a wonderful evening.

Now I must get to work:(

Bye Dazz and Carmel! :hug:

Yes, the overtime is mandatory. I don't mind it too much, since it means overtime pay. :drool: It's only for a week though.

Hi Clone! :hug: :love: What's terrifying?

Hey Wayne :wave:

It's your birthday?

:dance:Happy Birthday!:dance:

Hey Drea :hug: clone:love: :hug:

I'm starting school tomorrow. A whole new school, in a whole new town... So, I'm scared :happy:

JezSnape said:
I'm starting school tomorrow. A whole new school, in a whole new town... So, I'm scared :happy:

I'm sure you'll be okay, but here's a hug anyways. :hug: Starting something new can always be scary at first. I moved away to go to university and didn't know anyone, and I was absolutely terrified at first. Back then I was a lot more introverted though. It forced me to come out of my shell, and it's more fun being crazy and outgoing anyways! :happy:

ThoraSEB said:

I'm sure you'll be okay, but here's a hug anyways. :hug: Starting something new can always be scary at first. I moved away to go to university and didn't know anyone, and I was absolutely terrified at first. Back then I was a lot more introverted though. It forced me to come out of my shell, and it's more fun being crazy and outgoing anyways! :happy:

Yes, I guess. And I've already decided to join all the stuff they're doing for new students the first week, so hopefully I'll get to know a few people there.

It's just that I'm really, really shy and quiet normally (If you can believe that :lol: ) and mostly I come off as snobby and not interested... :(

Back
Top Bottom