Pleban Girls Party - Pleban Exchange Program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Okay, so here we go.

I was living in Dublin, and we were staying in the Temple Bar area. My friends and I were in the pubs pretty much every single night.

One night I met this guy at a pub, and we were both pretty pissed drunk. He asked me to marry him, and gave me an onion ring as an engagement ring. He even got down on his knee to propose! :lol: The bartender "married" us, and we made out for a while, since we were newlyweds, of course. Then I decided I was hungry, so I ate the ring, and we were divorced. He was pretty devastated, but I still fooled around with him anyways. :lmao:

That's probably the funniest story. I had some crazy times in Ireland. :D

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: Okay, so here we go.

I was living in Dublin, and we were staying in the Temple Bar area. My friends and I were in the pubs pretty much every single night.

One night I met this guy at a pub, and we were both pretty pissed drunk. He asked me to marry him, and gave me an onion ring as an engagement ring. He even got down on his knee to propose! :lol: The bartender "married" us, and we made out for a while, since we were newlyweds, of course. Then I decided I was hungry, so I ate the ring, and we were divorced. He was pretty devastated, but I still fooled around with him anyways. :lmao:

That's probably the funniest story. I had some crazy times in Ireland. :D

that's adorable :cute: :giggle:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

You slut!!! :wink: I love it...I need to come here more often.

Hi swami, yes Biz Markie is a personal favorite of mine!! :rockon:

Hey! :angry: I was only a slut that one time! :lmao:

And thus ends the stories from Thora for tonight. :wink:

Then when I asked, "Do ya have a man," she tried to pretend
She said, "No I don't, I only have a friend"
Come on, I'm not even goin' for it
This is what I'm goin' sing
You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
And you say he's just a friend, oh baby
You
, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
But you say he's just a friend, oh baby
You
, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
But you say he's just a friend

:dance:

redhotswami said:
:lol: Reg! Just noticed "Laid" you're playin the hotness tonight!

If you notice my song list from the bottom it tells a story....

Here we go ladies:

I took a drive through the darkness looking for an angel to lay with me. And when I say lay with me I mean LAY with me...not both of us on our backs, but one of us on our back and the other one above the one on her back...(or his back whichever way you roll). And of course Laid is what I got...but turns out she just wants to be friends. C'mon now...!!!

And Thora that is MY slutty story of the night :yes: and it could be true for all you know...and my playlist is my reliving of that fateful night.

Thank you, thank you very much.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

If you notice my song list from the bottom it tells a story....

Here we go ladies:

I took a drive through the darkness looking for an angel to lay with me. And when I say lay with me I mean LAY with me...not both of us on our backs, but one of us on our back and the other one above the one on her back...(or his back whichever way you roll). And of course Laid is what I got...but turns out she just wants to be friends. C'mon now...!!!

And Thora that is MY slutty story of the night :yes: and it could be true for all you know...and my playlist is my reliving of that fateful night.

Thank you, thank you very much.

:lol: That's a very good story indeed! :up:

Sad_Girl said:
:yawn: I'm off to bed, guys

Thora, have a safe flight and a wonderful vacation! :hug: :heart:

:hug: goodnight all!

Goodnight SG! :hug: Thanks. Have a wonderful Christmas! :hug:

I need to take off now as well. I still haven't packed anything. :tsk: :lol:

I'll probably be on for a little bit in the morning. Goodnight! :hug:

And Reg, it was a funny story. I liked it. :D

Back
Top Bottom