Pleban Girls Party - Pleban Exchange Program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

That was one of the best things about Toronto/Chicago/Boston

Not only seeing/meeting U2 but spending time with some special girls :heart: and other interferencers :drool:

Well next time come to DC and we shall do the same!! :)

Actually, there was talk about a bunch of us going wherever the next opener will be. Which, according to billboard, might be sooner than I anticipated! :lol: hopefully I will have a job by then.

redhotswami said:
Wild!! :hug: Haha, I think I might be. I spent most of the day today in bed sleeping, much to my dog's dismay :wink:

I wouldn't have minded spending today in bed :shifty:

I was like that after my trips last year , when you're there the adrenaline of all the gigs/ meetups keeps you going, and then you get home and you realise you haven't slept for days :crack:

^ yeah I think my body was saying "will you SIT DOWN GIRL?!" and shut down on me today.

I'm trying to post one of my shots from picasaweb...lets see if it works...

IMG_0827.JPG

bonoishot said:

yeah 5 years. :|

I decided getting rid of the texts/emails was a good idea to start with. Everything else i have the U2 ticket from Joshua Tree Tour and pic from the tour he gave me and photos and other bits and pieces from when we have been places i'm gonna put into a box. Maybe one day i will look back like you said and laugh or smile. :shrug:

Kat's boss said to me, think as it as an opportunity. An opportunity to do what he didn't explain but i'm gonna sign up to try Yoga i think and Belly Dancing. :drool:

And now hes outta the picture save up to get my butt to Canada.

:love:

Exactly! Now you can do what you want, when you want, and with whomever you want. :yes: I think that's a great idea! I've always wanted to take yoga. :drool: Wish we could do it together!

WildHoney said:

I wouldn't have minded spending today in bed :shifty:

I was like that after my trips last year , when you're there the adrenaline of all the gigs/ meetups keeps you going, and then you get home and you realise you haven't slept for days :crack:

I remember that feeling. :crazy: :lol: :heart: I don't think it wore off till I was home for a couple of days...

Night Jem :hug: :heart:

See you Mia, BB :hug:

I have to go in 10 minutes. :sad:

It's Sarah's Christmas concert tonight. I hope there's no drama there. :| She didn't invite her dad, but he might show up anyway...his g/f's daughter goes to the same school, and she may have told him it's on. :|

Whenever I see Sadie, I just want to cover her little puppy face in kisses. :love:

Okay, gotta go. Wish me luck. :uhoh:

I'm supposed to be going out with my brother tonight after the concert to see his friend's band play in a bar, but I don't think that's likely to happen. :crack: :yawn:

Have fun in...bed. :shifty: I'll try to get on more over the weekend. :hug: :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom