Pleban Girls Party - Pleban Exchange Program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

:love::hug:

OMG it's been AGES Dis!!!!! How are you? how's the little one?

DG, it sounds absolutely gross to me :yuck: how can you drink eggs without throwing up?

daygloeyes2 said:

In my bed :drool:

:drool: .....smothered in eggnogg:drool:

CLONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEE!!!!!:hyper:

GG2:wave::love: I'm great:drool: ...well besides being back from Hawaii and now in the freezing cold:angry: Little one is great...growing:ohmy: I don't think I have enough skin for this:huh:

Dismantled said:

:drool: .....smothered in eggnogg:drool:

CLONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEE!!!!!:hyper:

GG2:wave::love: I'm great:drool: ...well besides being back from Hawaii and now in the freezing cold:angry: Little one is great...growing:ohmy: I don't think I have enough skin for this:huh:

:lol: then maybe you can borrow some skin from somebody?

So how was the show???

Galeongirl said:

:lol: then maybe you can borrow some skin from somebody?

So how was the show???

show was amazing:drool: Just Bono and Eddie singing Keep on Rockin in the Free World was worth going for:drool: :drool: I do wish they sang together more though. We had a great time!

how are you?

borrowed skin:yikes: :lmao:

I've heard Eddie was quite drunk there... :lol: and Bono is drunk by nature!

ack, am writing christmas cards, and my fingers hurt and I keep making mistakes ><

:uhoh: am I very sad that four of my five cards aren't going to my own country?

Galeongirl said:
I've heard Eddie was quite drunk there... :lol: and Bono is drunk by nature!

ack, am writing christmas cards, and my fingers hurt and I keep making mistakes ><

:uhoh: am I very sad that four of my five cards aren't going to my own country?

Eddie was drunk:lol: he was downing a couple bottles of wine at the show like he always does.:lmao:

wow you must know people from all over.:ohmy:

gotta unpack now:wave:

welll I always forget to send cards to my friends, so they know that about now,... I'm sending a few interference friends some cards :) and one of them is a PLEBan aswell, but from holland :D

still need to unpack? good luck :wink:
did you take pics btw?

Sad_Girl said:
I've done AB Bono/The Fly before :yes:

it gets a little confusing with multiple versions of the guys :hmm: though I might get away with doing a totally seperate 'Fly' and Macphisto :ohmy:
3.gif

OMGa :mac: SIM!. :combust::faint:

Though a SIM Of him could turn out creepy. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom