Pleban Girls Party - Our First times

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great title, SG! :love:

My very first concert was New Kids on the Block in 1990. I don't remember a lot from that, but my best friend and I along with our moms went. I remember screaming and dancing, and putting on makeup with my friend before the show, which we hadn't been allowed to wear in public before, so it was a pretty big deal. :lol:

My first U2 concert was in 2001. It was an incredible experience with my best friend that I don't think I'll ever forget. Words don't do justice to how amazing it was.

ThoraSEB said:
Great title, SG! :love:

My very first concert was New Kids on the Block in 1990. I don't remember a lot from that, but my best friend and I along with our moms went. I remember screaming and dancing, and putting on makeup with my friend before the show, which we hadn't been allowed to wear in public before, so it was a pretty big deal. :lol:

My first U2 concert was in 2001. It was an incredible experience with my best friend that I don't think I'll ever forget. Words don't do justice to how amazing it was.

did you go to both concerts with the same friend ??

In honor of the thread title and molly's questions, one of my favorite Bono quotes:

"How do you say, in Spanish, there can be more than one first time?" Bono, at my first U2 concert, last September in Chicago.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:sigh: No...not really...but I do enjoy Monty Python a lot! :drool:

It was one of the many things that my dad got me into.

oh you must see the rutles
it is so so clever
like spinal type but on 11 :p

it is called all you need is cash

jobob said:
In honor of the thread title and molly's questions, one of my favorite Bono quotes:

"How do you say, in Spanish, there can be more than one first time?" Bono, at my first U2 concert, last September in Chicago.

:sexywink:

And to finish what I had started earlier; these are my other Bono faves by era

Bono Fav Era 2
JTHumsBonoOSBW28.jpg

Era 3
ZoobabyBonoCBW14.jpg

era 4
PopBonoOSCp22.jpg

era 5
ElevationBonoOSBW27.jpg

era 6
VertigoBonoOSCNHPo15.jpg

Molly, no it wasn't the same best friend. I saw NKOTB with my old best friend from my first elementary school. I saw U2 w/ my current best friend Nancy.

The funny thing is that Nance was at the same NKOTB concert as we were, but we didn't know each other at the time. :D Nance and I have been friends for 13 years, and we bonded over our love of music. It was several years into our friendship before we figured out that we'd been to the same concert so many years ago. :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ohhhh....I remember that! He was talking to Miro when he said this....:hug: Thus was born my love of The First Time :drool: :heart:

Yes. I've loved that song ever since, too.

And the next night, he pulled Miro up for Fast Cars. Which made me very happy, because I'd hoped and prayed they'd perform it live during my shows ... :D

Well, it's been fun, but I should really go to bed. It's a Friday night, and still pretty early, but I'm tired. :yawn: Have a great rest of your night everyone! See you later! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
Well, it's been fun, but I should really go to bed. It's a Friday night, and still pretty early, but I'm tired. :yawn: Have a great rest of your night everyone! See you later! :hug:

night thora
sweet dreams

Back
Top Bottom