Pleban Girls Party - On a U2 mission!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*pokes thread*

oh I completely forgot about the sims...

can somebody update me on funny things that happened, or is it possible to arrange the yahoo pics/videos by date? sincfe they're on alphabet now and I dunno wich ones I've seen and wich not, it's a lot!

Babydoll said:
Gg, i am having MAJOR computer issues! I deleted msn and trying to redownload it now, hopefully it works! :(

what's wrong? maybe I can help...

Rain is good isn't it DaygloEyes.... it's been raining here ever since I went on holidays... I'm back now for three days... :drool: and love the rain...

MSN says I can't sign in, so I clicked troubleshoot and it says maybe a firewall is blocking it, so I checked for that and on my control panel, it says there are no firewalls installed.... :confused:

:banghead:

Babydoll said:
MSN says I can't sign in, so I clicked troubleshoot and it says maybe a firewall is blocking it, so I checked for that and on my control panel, it says there are no firewalls installed.... :confused:

ok did you install zonealarm as I told you?
installed that?

that firewall bullshit msn has often... just try again... and again..

hi BB12 :happy: fancy a sandwich???

:wink: I'll have a Double Bono peach-and-chocolate club sandwich please

Babydoll said:

:ohmy:

Babydoll said:
it says again there is a problem with key ports.

:scratch: key ports? I dunno what the heck that is... :yikes:

maybe, because you finally have a virusscan, one of the worms recognized that and is trying to find a way to block it...

I did everything the troubleshooter told me to do, and I checked the security tab under Internet options, everything is the way it should be. WTF IS GOING ON??????????????????????????????:confused: :banghead:

daygloeyes2 said:
Ack I had to take my pups out in the rain. :madspit:

rain :drool:

dogs + rain = wet dog furr

wet dog furr = :yikes:

my kitty got home soaked today... she hates it when I rub her dry, but after a while she likes it anywayz :cute:

Babydoll said:
I did everything the troubleshooter told me to do, and I checked the security tab under Internet options, everything is the way it should be. WTF IS GOING ON??????????????????????????????:confused: :banghead:

post in the tech forum here, hopefully someone will be able to help there

BonosBaby12 said:
Im fine thanks getting to give my little niece away for free,lol.

It's sunny here I will send some your way to brighten up your day :)

I love kids, is there any reason you are giving your niece away:giggle:

Chatting with you Pleabans always makes the day brighter:yes:

Back
Top Bottom