Pleban Girls Party - On a U2 mission!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uploading now :shifty:

Glad to hear you're doing well :yes: I'm doing much better, thanks. Just one of those days. I'm home visiting family right now actually. Are you at work?

Family can really help, if they are supportive. I am so glad you are feeling better:hug:

Yeah, I am at the hellhole aka work...I have been putting in alot of overtime to pay off the damn credit cards I charged up for Hawaii:grumpy:

kafrun said:
I hear ya! :crazy:

Damn you, Bonolulu :madwife: :lol:

I know, I wanted to get the best room for us though. Jules wanted a cheap hotel, but I cannot live in crap for a week.
So it is totally worth working my arse off.:up:

Speaking of Bonolulu... I had the wildest dream last night:ohmy:

It starts out G rated :shifty:

:sexywink: Gotcha

The crazy thing is, we where all in Hawaii at a very cool party. Jules, myslef and you. We are having a good time untill ....:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge: turn the shindig upside down!
That is all I am allowed to post.

BTW...we need to start an RSOC thread:heart:

I like the sounds of what you wrote so far :tongue: :hyper:

We do! I've been trying to think of something for RSOC.. I know I had something in mind, but I can't think of it now :banghead:

ThoraSEB said:
Okay, I'm back. So much for working! :lmao:

Hi Kaf! :hug:

I'm listening to Great Big Sea Right now! :dancing: It makes me want to get up and dance and not work. :lol:

:hyper: Thora is back!!!

I know just how you feel. I am living at office these days. So I try to do as much as I can to entertain myself.

Who is Great Big Sea by?:uhoh:

kafrun said:
Keep the PGP going, I'll be back. Bro wants the computer for a few :madwife:

I will be hear waiting :wave: ...Do not forget about RSOC kaf.:wink: I will try to think of something good...Damn where is SG at a time like thid.

Thora, would your dream happen to envolve:larry: and whip cream:tongue:

:whistle:

I've only had one U2/Bono dream yet... and it was a weird one about my 2nd to least favorite Bono, and suddenly he knew a lot about computers, but it was 76, and Bono was 20????

really weird... I typed and saved it on my pc.... might get the meaning of it some 10 years after it :wink:

GG - I remember you telling me about that dream :lol:

BB12 - We trained him well :wink: His first concert was U2 on the Vertigo tour :yes:

Sarah - Hey! :hug: I'm sure the two of you would get along well then ;)

VintagePunk said:
Sorry, been on the phone for like an hour. Thanks again Thora, Carmel, BB :hug: I'm just a worry-wart.

Gotta go try to work now. See you all later. :hug:

See you later VP...you are still on my mind:hug:

BonosBaby12 said:
Im starting my little 2 y/o niece on U2 :yes: Whenever I play OOTS she comes running and starts dancing,lol. Have started her on Bono too :wink:

WOW BB, that is what I am listening to right now.:rockon: I love that song so much. I listen to that the most out of all the songs on HTDMAAB.

Hi Sarah:wave:

ThoraSEB said:

See ya later Kaf! :hug:

I'm really good at multi-tasking, so it's not too difficult for me to be here and work at the same time.

Great Big Sea is a band. I downloaded a few more of their songs last night. They're from Canada, and I really love their music. Check out www.myspace.com/greatbigseaofficial

I will check them out when I get home...I cannot go to myspace here at work...they have some sort of firewall:madspit:

Will you PM that link or send it to my myspace page? I know I will like them, I love your taste in music:heart:

Back
Top Bottom