Pleban Girls Party - Lost in the Summer Rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

You can make it up to me :flirt:

Nice art teacher you've got there. :madspit:

I'm glad your art pieces were kept in the exhibit! Showed him!!!

:sexywink:

:D :D
& thanks

oh, just don't barf all over your guitar or expensive course books :uhoh:

He3 thinks the way I'm using the computer for my art is in a detrimental way.............. we've beem havong similar run ins tghe past 1 1/2 yrs.onl worse now b'c if I don't do some things the way he wants me to....i my be forbidden from using the computer.

I just started something that I think is closer to what he wants! :sigh:

a;most everytime i think i'm beginning to do the stuff the way he wants me to.......it turns out I STIL haven't:madspit:

tonight he can't get me down b/'c I am VERFY hapy with the way my semi-translucent layering aeffects of color that I started doing in one of the pieces that's in the show-- turned out in this new experimet.

so I am Hapy !!! :happy:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

:sexywink:

:D :D
& thanks

oh, just don't barf all over your guitar or expensive course books :uhoh:

He3 thinks the way I'm using the computer for my art is in a detrimental way.............. we've beem havong similar run ins tghe past 1 1/2 yrs.onl worse now b'c if I don't do some things the way he wants me to....i my be forbidden from using the computer.

I just started something that I think is closer to what he wants! :sigh:

a;most everytime i think i'm beginning to do the stuff the way he wants me to.......it turns out I STIL haven't:madspit:

tonight he can't get me down b/'c I am VERFY hapy with the way my semi-translucent layering aeffects of color that I started doing in one of the pieces that's in the show-- turned out in this new experimenbt.

so I am Hapy! :hapy:

:lol:

Detrimental?? But art is a form of expression. If he doesn't like it then that's his problem, he shouldn't make you change your own style.

You new experiment sounds very neat and I'm happy to hear it's turning out nicely! :hug:

Okay I'm off now. :wave:

Where'd Sami Go? :grumpy:

morli.jpg

Diane :drool: I've been looking at pics of hot guys and eating chocolate cream pie :drool: Life is good! :wink:

VintagePunk said:

The other day when I was at the dentist's, I told them I was terrified. They have tv screens hanging suspended from the ceiling, so that people can watch them when they're lying back, getting work done. The WC was on, and dental assistant beside me kept saying "just concentrate on the hot men on tv...just look at the hot men, and it'll be over in no time..." :lmao:

:lmao: It's so true!! On most teams I find at least one really hot guy. :drool:

Whats for dinner? :drool:

I got so sick on mixed nuts last night :grumpy:
Of course, the booze didn't help it :eyebrow:
Turns out, they we nuts from Christmas :ohmy:

*note to self: throw out all holiday food by Jan 2* :|

Back
Top Bottom