Pleban Girls Party – looking for some lucky charms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

bye sarah! (so cute seeing sarah and her mom, missing each other).

Jemma, the seminar is a series of lectures in Belfast, Derry and Galway (held at universities) where political experts discuss the peace process b/w northern ireland and the republic of ireland, human rights issues, the history of the Troubles, how women were affected, etc. It should be really cool :up: We end June 20 so yes, I'll have a couple days to hang w/ you girls :love:

i know, VP and Sarah remind me of how me and my mum were :cute: more like friends than mother and daughter :)

Wow 3 different locations, thats cool you get to go to 3 different places :wink:

I just need to book my flights now, my best friend will prob be coming with me as i obv dont wanna come over by myself :lol: shes looking forward to meetin everyone :wink:

WildHoney said:

Vegatable soup in tow:wink:

Just checked the lemon & the friut bar are covered in white chocolate too :drool:

wild thats cool theres some chocolate on the bars, like a lil mini treat :wink:

and ruff the london waxwork wasnt that bad :lol: me and my mum thought it was quite good actually ! doubt its still in existence though as the place where it was isnt open anymore(it was like a spin -oof of madame tussauds called Rock Circus) Bye :hug:

ruffian said:

Jemma, the seminar is a series of lectures in Belfast, Derry and Galway (held at universities) where political experts discuss the peace process b/w northern ireland and the republic of ireland, human rights issues, the history of the Troubles, how women were affected, etc. It should be really cool :up: We end June 20 so yes, I'll have a couple days to hang w/ you girls :love:

Wow - that's so awesome! I went on a program with my university to N. Ireland to study the peace process. Very fascinating stuff! We got to meet with some of the most influential people there - everyone from the major politicians to religious leaders and people involved in terrorist activities. It was an incredible experience. I ended up loving Ireland so much I stayed longer than the program. Amazing people, beautiful country, I could go on and on!

ThoraSEB said:

Wow - that's so awesome! I went on a program with my university to N. Ireland to study the peace process. Very fascinating stuff! We got to meet with some of the most influential people there - everyone from the major politicians to religious leaders and people involved in terrorist activities. It was an incredible experience. I ended up loving Ireland so much I stayed longer than the program. Amazing people, beautiful country, I could go on and on!

Thora, what an incredible experience that must have been! :)

Sarah - what do you mean Never been flirted with? Edge winked at you!!! :shame: That counts like quadruple cuz well.. he's The Edge :wink: :hug:

Hi Everybody - I'm doing alright how are y'all today?

Jem - Did you see I needed new baby name suggestions for your sim? :D

ThoraSEB said:

That sounds amazing :)

The irish are amazing, and the countryside is too :yes:

Irishman are great in bed too :shifty:

Yes, Wild. It was a wonderful, life changing experience I'll never forgot. Meeting the people was incredible. In one day we met with the First Minister, then an incredibly notorious terrorist. Stuff that movies could be made out of, I tell you. It was incredible!!

Back
Top Bottom