Pleban Girls Party - Kiss and Tell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

Sims! :heart:

Y'know, considering it's sim!Drea, SG and Bri on that couch... I doubt much studying actually got done *snerk* (And sim!me certainly has better luck than I do - meeting Larry on her first day? :wink: )

no kidding, lucky! :wink:

We were probably studying U2 by U2 :laugh:

^:lol: Guess I don't need to repost my reply to the sims update :wink:

Not enough drooling for U2 by U2 - maybe U2 At The End Of The World? :giggle:

<--- is also sitting around watching House. :wink:

... when I should be packing to go to my stepmother's for the holiday. But what the hell. I can do that tomorrow, because I HAVE THE REST OF THE WEEK OFF!!!! :hyper:

and I'm just a little bit excited about that. :wink:

flybabe said:
American Music Awards:drool:

They suck!! The Pussycat Dolls followed by Josh Groban. How dare they pollute the greatness that is Josh Groban with that skanky trash music:sick: I'm sick of the American Music Industry for the most part today.

Hi/bye to the new thread :wave: I'm going to go grab a late dinner. I might be around later. Ciao until then :kiss::hug:

jobob said:
<--- is also sitting around watching House. :wink:

... when I should be packing to go to my stepmother's for the holiday. But what the hell. I can do that tomorrow, because I HAVE THE REST OF THE WEEK OFF!!!! :hyper:

and I'm just a little bit excited about that. :wink:

I know!! I can't wait to go home tomorrow afternoon!:dancing: I'm so excited for Thanksgiving dinner:drool:

U2isthebest said:

They suck!! The Pussycat Dolls followed by Josh Groban. How dare they pollute the greatness that is Josh Groban with that skanky trash music:sick: I'm sick of the American Music Industry for the most part today.

Because they hoped people would still be so impressed with the good music that they wouldn't notice Josh's 'performance'? :lol:

Hi to everyone I haven't yet had the opportunity to say hello too - my computer is a bit overworked at the moment and so running very slowly

Hi/bye Kaf. :wave:

Of course, it's far too early for House's diagnosis. He'll come up with some wild disease in the last 5-10 minutes of the show, as per usual. I don't watch every week, but I watch often enough to know that. :nerd:

Sad_Girl said:

Because they hoped people would still be so impressed with the good music that they wouldn't notice Josh's 'performance'? :lol:

Hi to everyone I haven't yet had the opportunity to say hello too - my computer is a bit overworked at the moment and so running very slowly

I am incredibly disillusioned with music today. :tsk: I don't even know what else to say. It just makes me puke. Josh Groban is so insanely talented compared to any of those other piece of crap "artists" there, it's not even funny.:mad:

jobob said:

Of course, it's far too early for House's diagnosis. He'll come up with some wild disease in the last 5-10 minutes of the show, as per usual. I don't watch every week, but I watch often enough to know that. :nerd:

:lol: When making a diagnosis people involved in health care are told 'When you hear hoofbeats think Horses, not Zebras'

maybe that's because the Zebra's all go to Dr House :wink:

U2isthebest said:

I am incredibly disillusioned with music today. :tsk: I don't even know what else to say. It just makes me puke. Josh Groban is so insanely talented compared to any of those other piece of crap "artists" there, it's not even funny.:mad:

:lol: you're musical tastes and opinions will change dramatically in the next five years, I will almost guarantee it

jobob said:

Of course!:wink: I'm addicted to House.:nerd: It's the same with DH, the past few weeks the biggest action in each episode taking place within a minute. Nora being shot within a matter of 30 seconds; Sunday night with Orson's mom revealing the whole Alma/Monique thing:ohmy: I was blown away.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: you're musical tastes and opinions will change dramatically in the next five years, I will almost guarantee it

That's true, but I really am not into any of the music kids my age like for the most part. U2 and Madonna, people with real talent and staying power are my favs. None of my friends like them. They're into Panic! At The Disco:barf: who I basically hate more than anything on earth, and the talent that is Fergie:rolleyes:

Sad_Girl said:

Then you'll get old(er) and listen to your old songs and albums over and over and over and over and over ....

U2isthebest said:

Of course!:wink: I'm addicted to House.:nerd: It's the same with DH, the past few weeks the biggest action in each episode taking place within a minute. Nora being shot within a matter of 30 seconds; Sunday night with Orson's mom revealing the whole Alma/Monique thing:ohmy: I was blown away.

I missed Housewives Sunday night! I wasn't home at 9 and forgot to set my VCR. :( And ABC's online thing doesn't work very well with my wireless Internet service.

Of course Orson's mom would be evil.

I have actually gone back and 'discovered' songs from the 80's that I HATED as a kid - stuff everyone was making a big deal about that I thought was total crap - now I listen to it and realize what they heard. It's strange, listening to a song which is both the same and totally different from what I remember

I can't believe NBC is broadcasting that Blashphemous crap that Madonna is peddling, either

Sad_Girl said:
I have actually gone back and 'discovered' songs from the 80's that I HATED as a kid - stuff everyone was making a big deal about that I thought was total crap - now I listen to it and realize what they heard. It's strange, listening to a song which is both the same and totally different from what I remember

I can't believe NBC is broadcasting that Blashphemous crap that Madonna is peddling, either

They're not showing that part with the cross either. And there was nothing blasphemous about it either. I'm a Christian, and I'd be pissed if it was, but of course the frickin' media didn't report the real reason. During that part there's pictures and statistics of childrent dying of AIDS/hunger in Africa. At the end, Matthew 25:35, 40 comes on the screen "For I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in (Miracle Drug :wink: ) The King will reply whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me." As Madonna explained at the end of the tour, it's no different than wearing a cross, it's simply saying we all need to be like Jesus and do what he would do to help these people. She chose a cross because it's obviously the symbol most closely connected with Jesus, and she was trying to stir the audience out of its complacency towards the situations over in Africa.

Back
Top Bottom