Pleban Girls Party - Kiss and Tell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

I cannot compare to your greatness. :reject: :bow: Oh wow, Jay Leno told a great joke just now; "What's 10 blocks long and never had sex?": The line for Playstation 3 :lmao:
:lmao:
I already have two,the PS1 I got tore up,and I want to get the 3rd one,but I`m gonna have to wait till the prices to go way down...:faint:don`t think i`m dumb though:D:madwife:

~BrightestStar~ said:

No no...not greatness....simply pure unrestrained post whore-ishness.

I used to be top of the pack.....but I have been surpassed.

Usurped from my post whore throne if you will.

:madwife:

Post whore...:lmao: I love it....remember, it's about quality, not quantity, and that throne no one could ever take away from you my dear:flirt:

~BrightestStar~ said:

No no...not greatness....simply pure unrestrained post whore-ishness.

I used to be top of the pack.....but I have been surpassed.

Usurped from my post whore throne if you will.

:madwife:

:shifty: :whistle:

flybabe said:

:lmao:
I already have two,the PS1 I got tore up,and I want to get the 3rd one,but I`m gonna have to wait till the prices to go way down...:faint:don`t think i`m dumb though:D:madwife:

Not at all, but waiting in line like that is pretty dorky. I hate video games, so I guess I don't understand:shrug:

I have never been really in to video games.

However, this may be influcned by the fact that I really suck at them. I was traumatized when I couldn't play super mario as well as all the other kids.
:sad:

:lol:

On the upside I have old skool sega :rockon:

U2isthebest said:

Post whore...:lmao: I love it....remember, it's about quality, not quantity, and that throne no one could ever take away from you my dear:flirt:

Aww

You're too sweet.

Flattery will get you everywhere :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom