Pleban Girls Party - it's not a house, but it feels like home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for those of you who didn't see my pics earlier -

:camera:
Jeffy at school. they raised chicks for awhile in his classroom :cute: (It's a rural-agricultural school)

My oldest nephew Jake and his girlfriend Aftyn at Prom
:camera:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Doing okay, Mucca, how's school going?

SG, sorry to hear that...hopefully he'll be better very soon. I always found with strep that antibiotics seemed to act really fast on it.

Glad to hear you're doing alright :hug:

School is alright, I had a midterm on Tuesday and today we got our exams back. Thankfully I did okay. Just little less than two weeks to go and it's summer vacation for me! :)

Diane L said:
The Reuters news agency has a blog about Bono's travels in Africa, and you can comment on it! They are asking for questions for him, so I asked if they would consider expanding the size range for EDUN so bigger girls could wear their clothes too.

Some people are such jackasses--"how much money did YOU give Africa, Bono?"--but others are very sweet.

I hope Jeffy feels better soon, SG. :hug:

Linky linky! I'd like to see. :hyper:

Awwww!! Jeffy's adorable! So cute! :cute:

:hug: Hello to Bri and Mucca and Diane and anyone else who came in recently :hug:

Drea :drool: you really have a thing going for Adam in a suit and tie :love: you've found your muse! :wink: :up:

Mucca that's cool :up: we never got to do things like that at my school. Although in grade seven I had a teacher that kept a tarantula in her room, along with a hermit crab and hamsters and several types of birds

then in High School the biology teacher had piranahs that would jump out of the aquarium if people got too close :ohmy: :eek: of course, they never told us new kids that, they thought it was funny :madwife:

Goodnight Sami :hug: Sweet Dreams

~BrightestStar~ said:
Night Sami, Sweet dreams. :hug:

Mucca, you still have two weeks of school left?

Yup, I'm taking organic chem for this summer semester. The course is only a month long so it's not so bad, but it's a hell of alot of information :huh:

Sad_Girl said:

Drea :drool: you really have a thing going for Adam in a suit and tie :love: you've found your muse! :wink: :up:

I had a bit of that floating around in my head the other night when I wrote the other cap... and it just kept coming back. The damn thing refused to be ignored! :laugh: It was either write it or have the damn plot bunny continue to nibble at me :wink:

**It's all Joanne's fault - she started this by posting that "best looking accountant award" thing :lol:

Last edited:
When I was in grade 2, we had this whole section of time where we learned about salmon. We got a bunch in our classroom that were just eggs, and studied them as they grew. When they got big enough, we took a trip to a nearby river and let them go. It was a pretty neat experience. That's my only experience with animals in school.

Sad_Girl said:
Mucca that's cool :up: we never got to do things like that at my school. Although in grade seven I had a teacher that kept a tarantula in her room, along with a hermit crab and hamsters and several types of birds

then in High School the biology teacher had piranahs that would jump out of the aquarium if people got too close :ohmy: :eek: of course, they never told us new kids that, they thought it was funny :madwife:

Goodnight Sami :hug: Sweet Dreams

Wow birds as well! In grade seven a bunch of the guys in my class suddenly got very interested in spiders and they'd all capture one and take to class ALL the time, so my teacher decided that we should take advantage of that and study spiders. We kept a few in the class and when they all died we had to look at them under a microscope. I absolutely HATE spiders so when we had to look at them under the microscope I crossed my fingers and hoped to get like a leg or something to study. But lucky me ended up with it's body which included the eyes......*shudders*

That's really nice of them to not inform you guys about that :huh:

Mucca said:

Wow birds as well! In grade seven a bunch of the guys in my class suddenly got very interested in spiders and they'd all capture one and take to class ALL the time, so my teacher decided that we should take advantage of that and study spiders. We kept a few in the class and when they all died we had to look at them under a microscope. I absolutely HATE spiders so when we had to look at them under the microscope I crossed my fingers and hoped to get like a leg or something to study. But lucky me ended up with it's body which included the eyes......*shudders*

That's really nice of them to not inform you guys about that :huh:

yeah, she had several finches and set of love birds

Ew! :yuck: (That was for the spiders, not the birds)

yeah, he was NOT a favorite teacher :huh:

Last edited:
In grade 3 we had snails as class pets. We had the pleasure of cleaning their poop and stuff out of their tank. They were fun though....we all had a great time poking at them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom